What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks supporters

Southernsaint

Staff member
izzo said:
yeh Souths have Won the Most Premierships , St. George Might have one the most Grand Finals but if you can recall in the early periods of NSWRL their were no Grand Finals or if it was a draw who ever came First on the Table won the Grand Final.

Souths ammassed most of their Premierships when the NSWRL were giving it away off the back of a truck.

Ask Balmain supporters about the premiership Souths claim from when the Bunnies showed up to a supposedly called off match & claimed the victory, against an agreement they'd made with the Tigers...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Souths ammassed most of their Premierships when the NSWRL were giving it away off the back of a truck.
lol. Some seasons were only 8 rounds long often there were no semi-finals. But hey, its a good record and Souths supporters like izzo obviously have a deep appreciation for history.

SaintTPP

First Grade
izzo said:
Biglance said:
sharks fans when u do win a premiership ill buy u a big mac

Come on Pig Lance ill be happy to buy you a pair of $50 Board Shorts when Illawarra Socks make the 8
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 34-8 Another hopeless year for the rabbits.

Quint

Juniors
I'd rather support the same teamthat was 36 years ago and not have won a premiership.
Than to lie down and and submit,after being a true force in the game of Rugby League,to becoming a Frankensteins monster creation that have done f**k all..
The Only thing that Saints Illawarra have done that no other team in the comp has done is lose the GF to teams North and South of the NSW border.

Anonymous

Juniors
And the trolls just keep on rolling in.

Saints may have a few clowns... but the Sharks are running a freaking circus.

Quint

Juniors
Yep,you are right Willow.I don't belong here.
I actually popped in to see what you guys had to say about the Sheild game last night and I happened to see a post about the Sharks that you instigated,
I had absoloutly no intent on engaging in this post as it was a a good and fair question about a good person ,footballer and general ambassador for the game,but reading further i saw that the pond scum had to turn it into an abuse session,I'm sure you did'nt intend it to head in that direction Willow,Did you?
So I got hot under the collar and reacted,for that I am regretfull as I have lowered myself to the level of those making this post into what it has become,nothing more than a shamble brought on by posters on this Forum,the Dimitri's if you will.
So Willow,you have been brought down by your fellow supporters yet again ,after posing a legitimate question.... :(

Anonymous

Juniors
What a bloody ramble about nothing. :lol:

I think you'll find that this forum is frequented more by trolls of all persuasions and more so than the Sharks forum who seem so touchy about such things.
The difference is, you're welcomed here.

As for this thread. The way I see it, it was well hi-jacked by Sharks supporters amongst others - so take off the one-eye, relax, and try and enjoy the ride.

Jimbo

Immortal
Willow said:
As for this thread. The way I see it, it was well hi-jacked by Sharks supporters amongst others - so take off the one-eye, relax, and try and enjoy the ride.

Have another read of page 1 Willow. I think you'll find the thread started to go off the rails when BigLance, Dimitri and RedDragon decided to chip in.

Feel free to prove me wrong though...

Anonymous

Juniors
Oh God... did someone make a joke at the Shark's expense in a Saints forum? Seriously... listen to yourself.

drake

First Grade
Izzo,
all your talk about Souths pre-war premiership run...did you see the game the other night?
Presenting the Godfreys Rabbitohs.
Godfeys...our vacuum cleaners suck as hard as souths!