What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks to feature on Fox Sports

DJDL

First Grade
Something which has, to my knowledge, been unsaid since Sticky's arrival is how good it is that the official site is actually being kept up to date.

Not sure what, if anything, he had to do with that but it's good to see.

Avenger

Immortal
Always had a soft spot for the Sharks seeing that my home is in God's country. The Ricky re-signing is a step in the right direction as is the signing of Blake Green. Watch him closely. He is class.

Ausguy

Coach
Avenger said:
Always had a soft spot for the Sharks seeing that my home is in God's country. The Ricky re-signing is a step in the right direction as is the signing of Blake Green. Watch him closely. He is class.

gee that means im gonna have to get to the game earlier than normal to see class....

Avenger

Immortal
Ausguy said:
gee that means im gonna have to get to the game earlier than normal to see class....

He's better value then that guy taking up a chunk of your cap.

Ausguy

Coach
Avenger said:
He's better value then that guy taking up a chunk of your cap.
:sarcasm:preaching to the converted avenger..... that was my point....we all know who shouldnt be playing half but we are not sure who should be....either is RS at the moment. Hopefully he will have the matt shervington's to drop BK.....

imasharkie

Coach
That was a good watch.
Looks like Kearney will be ready and the way Sticky spoke he is certain to be first choice fullback. Kearney was confident he would be ready and looked pretty fir on the training paddock.
Looks like all players will be available from the start with the exception of Cooper who has to go back to hospital for more surgery.
I didn't like the way Sticky talked up Daisy Simmons, but he did also praise Mitch.

The only down side was the gnome was running the plays.
Sticky did say he was concentrating on skills this year more than fitness.

bluey

Bench
Going by that kimmorley will be halfback.
Simmo being bigger might help him because i am pretty sure he will be in nrl.

Inferno

Coach
bluey said:
Going by that kimmorley will be halfback.
Simmo being bigger might help him because i am pretty sure he will be in nrl.

The guy is already 96Kg, how much bigger does he need to get?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I thought it was pretty good. Better then last years. My one question. Is Kearney a masochist because the commentator (in the first five minutes)said he was back on track after enjoying a string of injuries.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
How f**king cheap and nasty was that show?? Honestly, it seemed like it was done by a local country tv station with a handy-cam.... They took 2 minutes of footage and showed it over & over & over.....
Have to admit listening to the coachs & players talk it up I was feeling pumped for 2008. But then again I feel that way every year.
*Edit* Question put in better thread..

Latest posts