What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Training Session Slideshow

Ausguy

Coach
Thanks Nulla...

one observation... is our only play the kick to the winger again? cos thats what it looks like we practised a lot...

Vossy

Bench
SFP is one ripped mutha fooker..

hope stewart mills gets rid of that gay little mustache he is sporting

Squae

Juniors
Thanks Nulla...

one observation... is our only play the kick to the winger again? cos thats what it looks like we practised a lot...

Extremely well spotted.

2 years ago when we had Noddy it wasnt until like 3 games out from the end of the season that he started grubbering straight in the middle of the park behind the line, it worked awesome for a couple of games.

Than last year it was all straight out to the wings again.

I was talking to people last year about this problem, well spotted it would be good to see Ricky actually realize this.

diggity

Juniors
Can anybody confirm whether or not the person in image 17 is Josh Lewis? I was aware that people had discussed him as a possible signing but didn't know whether or not he had signed on with the sharks.

samshark

Juniors
Lewis_Josh_09NRLHlarge.jpg

Josh Lewis it is
http://nrlprod.wic112cx.server-web....8/teamid/3/season/2010/joshlewis/default.aspx

Vossy

Bench
Spoke to matt wright's father today, said matt has just about recovered from that injury he suffered during a wrestling session

Inferno

Coach
I'm happy with the signing of Josh Lewis, I think he has a more than adequate kicking and passing game.

I'm happy with the signing of Josh Lewis, I think he has a more than adequate kicking and passing game.

I remember him in the Dragons lower grades doing some old fashion chip and chases. Looked quite skillful. But then went to Roosters and Titans and then was hardly heard of.

Still quite young hope he gets that spark again with us.

What happened to Eddie Paea?

Always thought he could come good as a decent halfback.

Latest posts