What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Dragons Rnd 2 2011 MONDAY NIGHT

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
I'll believe it when its officially released by the NRL. Hopefully its all rubbish, as the whole part about it being played on Monday last season is clearly untrue.

Since 73

First Grade
"— and a return to more ‘‘game specific’’ skills training — the Sharks are armed to fire in 2011."

Yes.

THAT is the most effective thing that has come out of Flano's mouth since he took over.

Can Flano gets us back to the Sludge days. The Gav days. The ET days.
When Sharks attacked.

Can Flano turn us back from the Sticky 80 minute arm wrestles for 2 pushover tries?
Or from Ando's flat attack?
Or from Raper's ineffective 'leave everything to Noddy'?

If he allows players to use the ball and use their skills we can't ask anymore than that.

newman

First Grade
Unbelievable.

But it would make sense. 4th most popular game for TV for the week goes to MNF.

spider

Coach
does anyone know of a link for the scheduling of the first 5 rounds for next year?

forest must have got it from somewhere

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Just stick him in your trophy cabinet Carch. Be plenty of room for YB in there next to Barry Russells & Gav's Rothmans and the team of champions painting.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
next to the pepsi can?

:lol:

So do Illawarra and st george take turns housing the Claytons cup?

Thats a bit cheap Carch, considering the only GF you've contested since 1978 was in a split comp. I'm sure Brisbane & Newcastle in 97 don't consider such things though & neither would you if you'd won Super League. Roosters in 2002 as well.

Anyway. I'm off to watch the GF DVD again.

carcharias

Immortal
Actually deep down I knew it was not a real GF ( the super league)

However , the stronger clubs at the time did contest it ...so it was not like the best team was missing.

I am off to watch the 99 GF DVD ...I hear the end is hilarious.

However , the stronger clubs at the time did contest it ...so it was not like the best team was missing.

Don't spoil it Carch I'm only up to half time.

While you're there living in the past, try casting any eye over the 99 prelim.

That one is sure to get your ribs ticklin'.

No Hollywood Hartley to blame that one on.