What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks V Eels - Get There

wolverine

Juniors
I knew it would be a piss poor game and it was! So i'm glad i didn't go! I will definitely be there for us to see off the Eels though!

jc155776

Coach
I knew it would be a piss poor game and it was! So i'm glad i didn't go! I will definitely be there for us to see off the Eels though!

What a sh*t attitude.

Go support your club.

sharknows

Bench

Well those of us who made the effort had a great night and made an atmosphere.... It's always better at the game.

wolverine

Juniors
I've been to almost every game this year and chose not to go to one because of a feeling about how the boys would play. They didnt play very well at all. The Sharks were bad but the warriors were much worse. What were the Sharks completion rates again?

sharknows

Bench
I've been to almost every game this year and chose not to go to one because of a feeling about how the boys would play. They didnt play very well at all. The Sharks were bad but the warriors were much worse. What were the Sharks completion rates again?

You just don't get it do you?

Miller Lite

Juniors

Maybe if we had more at the ground spurring them on, their game would've lifted.

To me it doesn't matter how good or bad they are playing. The simple fact is, they are my team and I want to support them as much as possible.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
Id get to more games if only the sharks weren't so p*ss boring to watch. I can't handle watching it on TV these days let alone live and freezing my arse off.

sharknows

Bench
You don't get it either... so just don't bother and leave it to those who do. I have no respect for opinions from the likes of you & wolfbitch! Too much sh!t here to bother with.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i actually think the Sharks are playing very entertaining footy. both grades last night were great.
Howefver i was at home, under the heater in front of the screen.
But im a thousand clicks away.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Im not taking the piss but i really think Sharks fans are expecting the team to have the end of season slump.

Anyways, ill be there. I reckon it will be a full house.

Sage

Juniors
Posting this one to keep the thread up there.

If you can, get there with your voice and colours.

Bird marking Mateo(i know Bird is lock, but I think he will have the job of applying some heat applied on the Parra 6), Kimorley on Finch, Gal on Hindmarsh, Pom on Inu.....a long list of great match ups. Sharks to silence Goose Gould.

We're all preaching to the converted here, talk it up with your family & friends, this is going to be bigger than Kurt Sorenson.

Latest posts