What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

beekershark

Bench
Dorsel, mate if you PM me with your full name and phone number and how many tickets you are wanting, specify how many adults, child etc. I'm going to try and jag some adjoining tickets tomorrow, so please let me know tonight or before 10am tomorrow mate. I will let you know how I've gone, will also be letting sharkdelic and blackwhiteblue know then.

If not, I can give you the exact bay and seat numbers and you can book as close to that as possible.

With the sun, being mid winter I expect the sun to be low in the sky and its arc during the day to be from over our right shoulders, very low over the caxton end try line area and setting opposite us. The bays that will have sun troubles, if any, are going to be the higher ones in the upper deck of the stand. I expect no sun troubles. I have taken this and many other things into account when choosing these seats ! lol The CSSC leaves no stone un-turned in our quest for the ultimate day at the footy !

imasharkie

Coach
Beeks my wife may not be going as it is her mothers birthday on Sunday. I'll let you know early in the morning as this may free up a ticket for you.

imasharkie

Coach
imasharkie said:
Beeks my wife may not be going as it is her mothers birthday on Sunday. I'll let you know early in the morning as this may free up a ticket for you.

Actually Beeks my son is going into hospital for an operation so he can't make it.
So 2 of the tickets I have booked I won't need if you are after more.

I will need only 3 tickets.

beekershark

Bench
Shardelic.

Mate,

Can you PM me with your full name and telephone number please ? also confirming how many tickets you want ?

beekershark

Bench
Macca +1
Nulla#2
NthCronullaLocal
Nulla + 2
Bundy
Lloydy
Ozzo
Ali
KOTH
SirShire
Rio
Imasharkie + 1
The Lurker
CQ
Beeker 3 x Adult, 1 x Family
Chili Pepper
Fizman + 3
Coolumsharkie + 5
Pierre 9 x adult, 1 x family
Bulldog
Mr Angry + 2
Sharkwings + 4
Yadamisha 3 x Adult, 1 x Family
Black, White & Blue +1
BB
Card Shark
The Attorney + 3
Dorsel
Shardelic -2 adults

------------------------------
70= Tickets. New CSSC/Brissy record

beekershark

Bench
PLEASE all check this list, it is the list we are working off and the list we have got tickets to accomodate. Please check your listing and how many tickets you have and let us know URGENTLY if this is wrong. IF you are listed as more than you need please let us know as we can try and sell them for you, IF you are listed as too few than you need, you will turn up and find no seat booked, so obviously please let us know !

Sorry for sounding like a f**king school teacher but I definately do not want anyone missing out.

beekershark

Bench
Maybe full :) see Nulla........70 tickets sold and accounted for..........that leaves 2 left if we sell every ticket and no room for error. So if we "wack in tory" ......that will only leave 1 ticket free mate, are alex and mark already on the list ? if not we havent got tickets for at least one of them at this late stage.

Card Shark

Immortal
Beekershark, I am flying up Sunday morning arriving Brisbane about 10am. I will head to the hotel (Holiday Inn) to drop off my bags & then head out.
Where will you guys be about 11 - 11.30?

beekershark

Bench
Yes Cardy, the caxton is the go as Coolumn says. From the Holiday Inn ( i gather its the one on Roma Street ? ) it's not much of a walk up to Suncorp Stadium. the Caxton hotel is just up the road, about 300metres tops from Suncorp. we'll be sitting in the seats out the front on the footpath with a hot feed and a cold beer mate from about 11.45am-12PM on the Sunday of the match.

Shark

Bench
beekershark said:
Pierre 9 x adult, 1 x family
------------------------------
70= Tickets. New CSSC/Brissy record

LOL, like I said in the other thread, just two words of advice for the un-initiated...

BUCKLE UP!!!

Shark

Bench
King of the Hill said:
why are you not on the list shark??

Mate, it's a sad story...I will actually be in Brisbane this Friday night!

Alas, we have a very important 21st we have to be at back in Bathurst on Saturday night. Can't be helped.

I'll be making up for it over the final half dozen rounds, with many Sydney trips planned.

Latest posts