What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

chili pepper

Bench
The seats were better in 2004 - like the result.

If we get a choice go for the western stand I reckon.

How may people have we got so far? Sounds huge - biggest turnout yet?

Checked the roster and unfortunately I'm workin that weekend. Good news is I'm feelin crook already so put me down for 2 tix at this stage!!!! Ohh bring it on. I'm on fire!!!!.... Karmichael you're still a Hunt!!!!

Macca

Coach
Done boys.

Coolum let me know about those extra 2 when you find out mate.

Updated Brissy list

Tickets and Accomodation

Macca +1
Nulla#2
NthCronullaLocal
Nulla
Bundy
Scotty
Lloydy
Ozzo
The Attorney
Ali
MM
BB
KOTH
SirShire
Rio
Imasharkie + 1
JJ
Sleepz
The Lurker

Tickets Only

Beeker
Chili Pepper
Fizman
DJDL
Coolumsharkie + 1
Pierre + 1
Bulldog + 2
Nullajet
Mr Angry
Groggo + 2
Sharkwings + 4

Inferno

Coach
I'll be there, but probably sitting with friends. I will definately swing by though to join the CSSC and say G'day.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Inferno said:
I'll be there, but probably sitting with friends. I will definately swing by though to join the CSSC and say G'day.
same here maybe but will be with a bunch of sharks fan from north

Macca

Coach
Yeah Inferno, Gavin Miller. We can get tickets for you and all your mates. Just let me know how many. Join the party!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Macca said:
Don't make me bring THE photo's! :alcho:

Dunno if you went bourbon for bourbon with me though, but yes, I'll admit I don't think I've been as bent since that particular night. :lol:

Macca

Coach
Nah you kicked to guns about 10 drinks before me. I stayed on the beer.

Walking home, you were all about the Vinyl Room. About 6 white boys later it was all over.

We did start at 9am that morning though.

The Nulla #2

Bench
groggo said:
thank you its in the away supporters section though hey ?

Yes.

The CSSC will be looking into seating this and next week, and shoudl know the whereabout of of our seats soon.

I htink we will bascially be the majority of opposition support anyway, so no mater where we sit, it will be the opposition bay.

chili pepper

Bench
What time you reckon you'll get to bed on Sunday morning this year macca?

I might try to get a leave pass for the weekend - send the mrs on a holiday with a friend or something. So dont be suprised if I end up crashing on someones floor on Saturday!

chili pepper

Bench
Remember our security mate from 2004? I saw him at the Test match so I asked if it was OK if I cheered for the Aussies loudly.

He looked at me strange and said 'whatever'. Wancker!