What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

beekershark

Bench
LOL imagine if he tells us to keep it down :)

Chilli Chilli Chilli......I shall be guarded in my approach to drinking with you and macca the night before match day this year :)

yadamisha

Juniors
That security bloke back in 04 was definately a goose, putting it mildly, as was the Bronco season seats holders behind us who didn't like the idea that we were chearing so loud because our team was winning in style. They'll be in for a hiding this time with the group we have gathering. :crazy:

Hey Macca you forgot my 4 tickets only in your list. Flights are now booked, my eldest son and I are on the way.

Macca

Coach
I'll update it now Yada.

Tickets and Accomodation

Macca +1
Nulla#2
NthCronullaLocal
Nulla
Bundy
Scotty
Lloydy
Ozzo
The Attorney
Ali
MM
BB
KOTH
SirShire
Rio
Imasharkie + 1
JJ
Sleepz
The Lurker

Tickets Only

Beeker
Chili Pepper
Fizman
DJDL
Coolumsharkie + 1
Pierre + 1
Bulldog + 2
Nullajet
Mr Angry
Groggo + 2
Sharkwings + 4
Yadamisha + 3

Inferno

Coach
Macca said:
Yeah Inferno, Gavin Miller. We can get tickets for you and all your mates. Just let me know how many. Join the party!

I would Macca, but they are Donkey supporters, and didn't relish sitting with the a Sharky supporter club for some reason.

Im looking forward to meeting you guys though.

groggo

Juniors
The Nulla #2 said:
Yes.

The CSSC will be looking into seating this and next week, and shoudl know the whereabout of of our seats soon.

I htink we will bascially be the majority of opposition support anyway, so no mater where we sit, it will be the opposition bay.

cool as we can only get flags in if we sit in the area assigned to oppositions supporter area / bay

The Nulla #2

Bench
groggo said:
cool as we can only get flags in if we sit in the area assigned to oppositions supporter area / bay

hmm

Depending on the seating, i want to be in good viewing.

We will be getting better seats then normal i would suggest.

I cannot wait.

beekershark

Bench
This is a map of Lang Park

Stadium2006Large.jpg

Area
Adult
Junior
Concession
Family

Gold
$43.00
$25.00
$36.00
$60.00

Maroon
$38.00
$22.00
$31.00
$50.00

Blue
$32.00
$17.00
$25.00
$40.00

Blue (unlicensed - S338)
$32.00
$17.00
$25.00
$40.00

White
$25.00
$12.00
$18.00
$32.00

White Unlicensed (S336-337)
$25.00
$12.00
$18.00
$32.00

Away Team Supporters Bay (S317)
$32.00
$17.00
$25.00
$40.00

Macca

Coach
I don't like Bay 317

I prefer to be side on

I think we were in 339 last year and I'd even prefer to be closer to the middle than that.

320 or 323 look good although we would be looking into the sun at the start

beekershark

Bench
I suggest Bays 320-323 if we can get them or 340 or 303

the ones right on the tunnel on the players side tend to be full of bronco season ticket holders and staff/players families etc. not conjusive to chanting CSSC'S :)

chili pepper

Bench
beekershark said:
I suggest Bays 320-323 if we can get them or 340 or 303

the ones right on the tunnel on the players side tend to be full of bronco season ticket holders and staff/players families etc. not conjusive to chanting CSSC'S :)

Wrong side of the field mate.

Tunnels are near 301-3 & 340. I think we should try for these areas. I suspect away tunnels are the ones between 302 & 303.

We were in 339 in 2004 & 319 or 320 last year.

Beeker - no way I'll be going as hard or long as last years Saturday night. As long as dont drag out any celebrities we'll be right!

Geez I'm firing up already though!

The Nulla #2

Bench
i htink 340 for sure, as close to half way as we can get, its going to be a big day, i want good seats. The supporters area never provides good seating, i want to get right amongst it anyway!

ali

Bench
The Nulla #2 said:
i htink 340 for sure, as close to half way as we can get, its going to be a big day, i want good seats. The supporters area never provides good seating, i want to get right amongst it anyway!

I agree. Make the seats as good as possible. We don't need to fly all that way to be stuck in the corner of the ground. Having said that, the view is brilliant from everywhere in Suncorp.

imasharkie

Coach
Macca you farged up again.

I still want 5 tickets all up.

2 with accom
3 without

you had me down before and now i've disappeared

The Nulla

Juniors
Oh and Macca, I will need a +1 next to my name also. The Mrs will get a taste of the CSSC for the first time this year.

On the 'big flags' issue. It won't happen where we are seating. Not neccessary either, the chanting will be astronomical.

Latest posts