What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

chili pepper

Bench
Macca said:
I'll update it now Yada.

Tickets and Accomodation

Macca +1
Nulla#2
NthCronullaLocal
Nulla
Bundy
Scotty
Lloydy
Ozzo
The Attorney
Ali
MM
BB
KOTH
SirShire
Rio
Imasharkie + 1
JJ
Sleepz
The Lurker

Tickets Only

Beeker
Chili Pepper
Fizman
DJDL
Coolumsharkie + 1
Pierre + 1
Bulldog + 2
Nullajet
Mr Angry
Groggo + 2
Sharkwings + 4
Yadamisha + 3

Geez there is heaps there I dont know.

What a shame for my liver that I'm gonna have to have a beer with them all!

The Nulla #2

Bench
This will be a massive turnout for an away game for the CSSC, and even better the fact that its interstate.

Congrats to the Members who are putting in a mammouth effort to make this one!

The sea of blue goes to brissie!

The Attorney

Juniors
Shizer!!
I have some bad news. JJ and Sleepz just pulled out. The airfare was a little too rich for there blood.
Hope it doesnt throw out accomadation bookings etc to much. If there is any massive dramas let me know

The Attorney

Juniors
sorry macca
The guys were buoyed with talk last saturday night of cheap flights. When i went to book them and told them the cost they almost shat themselves.
It will cost me about $280.00 return

Macca

Coach
chili pepper said:
Geez there is heaps there I dont know.

What a shame for my liver that I'm gonna have to have a beer with them all!

Watch out for the Attormey's random Ron Burgandy quotes.

"I IMMEDIATLEY REGRET THAT DECISION"

The Attorney

Juniors
Who Hooo!!!
Just booked my flights, details below. I have to work so will arrive a bit late on friday bt on the plus side i got the monday off.Check the dates/times for me can you boys i am notorious for getting dates/times wrong

Going Out

b-plane-r-on.gif
Blue Saver Adult Web
$149.00 AUD
Fri, 30 Jun 06
Flight DJ 261
Operated by Virgin Blue DepartSydney 18:00 30-Jun-06 ArriveBrisbane 19:25 30-Jun-06
Coming Back

b-plane-l-on.gif
Blue Saver Adult Web
$115.00 AUD
Mon, 03 Jul 06
Flight DJ 276
Operated by Virgin Blue DepartBrisbane 21:00 03-Jul-06 ArriveSydney 22:30 03-Jul-06

The Attorney

Juniors
true to form I did get the dates wrong i need to come back on the second not the third i wondered why the flight was so cheap

Macca

Coach
Attorney there is much cheaper than that on the 2nd with Qantas.

Call me now! I PMd my phone number to you.

The Attorney

Juniors
new details. dam i missed that $78 flight on sunday. couldnt be bothered trying to get money vouchers etc back from virgin so my new details are below. I will have my car parked near by (mascot)on the sunday night so i can give a few blokes a lift back to the shire.

Going Out

b-plane-r-on.gif
Blue Saver
Fri, 30 Jun 06
Flight DJ 261
Operated by Virgin Blue DepartSydney 18:00 30-Jun-06 ArriveBrisbane 19:25 30-Jun-06
Coming Back

b-plane-l-on.gif
Blue Saver
Sun, 02 Jul 06
Flight DJ 276
Operated by Virgin Blue DepartBrisbane 21:00 02-Jul-06 ArriveSydney 22:30 02-Jul-06

I have good news.

Our accommodation has been BOOKED.

We are staying in STYLE at Rydges South Bank, in the Brisbane CBD.

I believe Suncorp Stadium is a 5 minute bus ride away.

I've been flat out at work today, costings will follow.

It will be AROUND $75 PER NIGHT for the triples = around $150 each.
Those in a double room will pay slightly more than the rest, who are in triples.

Nothing final - havent had a moment to think today. But yes we are booked and this is great news as accommodation was very hard to find in Brisbane on that weekend, particularly for such a large group.

More to come...I'm going out.

Cheers all.

About Rydges South Bank Brisbane
Rydges South Bank is located in the heart of Brisbane's arts and entertainment precinct and is the closest hotel to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre. Activities in the precinct are endless with regular events and showcases on art, music, food & films.
It's the perfect place to take advantage of Brisbane's outdoor lifestyle; wander through the weekend art & craft markets, take a dip in South Bank's man made "Street's" beach, or enjoy a barbeque or picnic in the lush parklands.

The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre is immediately adjacent to the hotel and and downtown Brisbane and the "bohemian" village of West End are a 10 minute stroll away.

About The Location
Rydges South Bank Brisbane is located near a wealth of local attractions.

How to get here
FROM THE BRISBANE AIRPORT - 15 KILOMETERS SOUTH WEST TRAVELLING ALONG AIRPORT DRIVE EXIT LEFT ONTO THE GATEWAY ARTERIAL. FOLLOW AND EXIT LEFT ONTO SIR CHARLES KINGSFORD SMITH DRIVE. AT BREAKFAST CREEK WHARF, TURN LEFT ONTO NEWSTEAD ROAD WHICH BECOMES ANNE STREET. FOLLOW THROUGH TO END AND TURN LEFT ONTO NORTH QUAY AND THEN RIGHT ONTO VICTORIA BRIDGE. TURN LEFT INTO MERIVALE STREET, LEFT INTO GLENELG STREET. RYDGES SOUTHBANK IS LOCATED ON YOUR LEFT. TAXI IS APPROXIMATELY $25.00 AND A 30 MINUTE DRIVE. SHUTTLE SERVICE IS APPROXIMATELY $7.50 AND A 40 MINUTE DRIVE. FROM THE CITY - 1 KILOMETER WEST FROM THE MALL, TURN ONTO VICTORIA BRIDGE. TURN LEFT INTO MERIVALE STREET, LEFT INTO GLENELG STREET. RYDGES SOUTHBANK IS LOCATED ON YOUR LEFT. TAXI IS APPROXIMATELY $5.00 AND A FIVE MINUTE DRIVE.

Macca

Coach
Thanks KOTH. f**king brilliant job mate. The bloke at the travel agent I asked couldn't do that for us.