What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Card Shark said:
Whatever you guys decide - I am happy to pay to help make the CSSC louder.

OOO AHHHH CARD SHARK I SAID OOO AHH CARD SHARK!

THATS GOTTA BE IN THERE WITH CSSC QUOTES OF THE YEAR.

We havnt decided on seating but it will be good seating mate, not going all the way to brissie to sit in the corner supporter bay, we will hae a block of 50 + somewhere in the middle!

Card Shark

Immortal
The Nulla #2 said:
not going all the way to brissie to sit in the corner supporter bay

I'm hearin ya - we need to mix with the 2 headed queenslanders to appreciate our superiority.

The Attorney

Juniors
The full name is the royal excahnge (i think). The place used to be the GPO and main post centre in brisbane.

Bundaburg factory here we come :D

Leaving Friday morning with the rest of the boys.

Gold Coast mission has also been confirmed today.

Few drinks hopefully after the game to celebrate a win then its onto the Gold Coast to stay the night and to cause some havoc.

Hopefully i survive this grand weekend.

SirShire

First Grade
Lock it in Eddie - CQ is a definite starter. Great kid, he is also pumped for a trip to Bundy Rum (I am too).

The Nulla #2

Bench
groggo said:
macca if your not in the supporters area assigned to sharks

take us off the list

Have you seent he seats for sharks supporters?

Once again hopeless bad positioned.

If im going to travel to brisbane, i want good seats!

beekershark

Bench
IT would be awesome to have you with us groggo regarldess of where we sit. Isnt there a restriction on flags anyway at lang park ??

I will know more about the seating positions this coming week lads, so if everyone can wait til then, i'll post here as soon as I get an indication of where they are.

Macca

Coach
Sorry Groggo, I guess the majority of people are more concerned with the view than with big flags. I'll take you off the list, let me know if you change your mind.

Macca

Coach
Latest update.

Tickets and Accomodation

Macca +1
Nulla#2
NthCronullaLocal
Nulla + 1
Bundy
Scotty
Lloydy
Ozzo
The Attorney
Ali
KOTH
SirShire
Rio
Imasharkie + 1
The Lurker
CQ

Tickets Only

Beeker
Chili Pepper
Fizman
DJDL
Coolumsharkie + 5
Pierre + 1
Bulldog + 2
Nullajet
Mr Angry + 1
Sharkwings + 4
Yadamisha + 3
MM
BB
Card Shark

I am hoping final costings will be done today, as well as info on breakfast.

At this stage I am informed that it is probably not involved in our rates, but could be added on for more money. If so, it is likely to be quite expensive, so most people would probably prefer to opt-out.

I know that I for one will probably sleep through the breakfast period.

Breakfast is not included but can be included at $20 per person per day.

Accommodation for those in the triples is $170 - with a possible reduction.

Accommodation for those in the doubles is $205.

The good news is as follows:

Please note, check out time of your rooms will be at 10.00am.

As the game is on Sunday afternoon, you will be able to leave your luggage at reception during after checking out of your rooms. You will need to return to the hotel to collect it, before transferring to the airport.

Any dramas??

For those who are concerned we may be paying too much, the plan was developed with macca who shares my view that it's not a great deal of money...and for a 4.5 star hotel, I personally think it's good value. So start saving, if need be...put awau $50 a week from now on.

I would also like to add that it was difficult to get a booking for such a large number of people with only about a month's notice. I'm not sure why, but Brisbane is heavily booked for the weekend in question. I've also been short on time owing to heavy work commitments last week. I hope this is all OK with everyone.

Macca

Coach
Obviously I am happy with the booking KOTH. Well done mate.

Everyone I have spoken with is ok with it now aswell.

Nulla, Ima and I are paying the price for taking the missuses! That's our fault.

But for $57/night each the guys staying in the triples are getting tremendous value.

Macca said:
Obviously I am happy with the booking KOTH. Well done mate.

Everyone I have spoken with is ok with it now aswell.

Nulla, Ima and I are paying the price for taking the missuses! That's our fault.

But for $57/night each the guys staying in the triples are getting tremendous value.
sorry macca just to clarify

the costings are total prices for each person
for triples - it's not $57 a night, but substantially more - $170 per person (85/night)

for the doubles its $205 per person (102.5 per night)

i hope that's all still OK

Card Shark

Immortal
Macca said:
Latest update.

Tickets Only

Beeker
Chili Pepper
Fizman
DJDL
Coolumsharkie + 5
Pierre + 1
Bulldog + 2
Nullajet
Mr Angry
Sharkwings + 4
Yadamisha + 3
MM
BB

Macca, I should be on the Ticket only list.
Please put me on. Thanks