What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Brisbane - In Brisbane - Who's Coming?

sharkadelic

Juniors
If you can. I was worried my missus (a broncos fan) was coming but she isnt. My mate is died in the wool so it would be great to be part of the majority for a change and soak up the spirit you guys obviously have so much of

chili pepper

Bench
Can't wait.

Beeker do you want us to pay via direct debit to CSSC account? If so where do I find the account details?

Macca

Coach
Yes Chili, you can pay directly into our account. The bank details can be found on our website in the"Join the CSSC" section.

Please enter "Brisbane Game" and your name in the comments sections when you confirm the transfer.

I'd like to know what everyone wants to do on Saturday. Less than a week to go and there isn't enough interest for anything yet.

We have 4 or 5 for golf but that's not the sort of numbers needed to make it worthwhile.

We need to get some idea soon or the weekend is going to turn into a 3 day pissup. Not that I mind.

Inferno

Coach
I'll fill the application in and send it off this week, and I'll bring the money to the game as well Macca.

Macca

Coach
No worries Inferno. Make sure you put your shirt size down on the app so I can bring it up with me.

Card Shark

Immortal
beekershark said:
###############ALL TICKETS SOLD################
EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE BELOW LIST AND IF THERE ARE ANY DISCREPENCIES AS TO WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE CONFIRMED, AND WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW, PLEASE CONTACT MACCA OR MYSELF URGENTLY. WE HAVE ACCOUNTED FOR THE BELOW LIST,ANYONE WANTING MORE THAN WHAT IS LISTED WILL NOT HAVE A SEAT.WE ARE FULL !!!!!

Beekershark, Thanks for the fun on Saturday night - great win, great time was had by all.
A reminder that I paid you the $32 for the Brissie ticket.
Cant wait for next Sunday.
Cheers.

Card Shark

Immortal
Nah, forget the beer. My shout for organising such a wonderful night out & making me feel welcome.
As I said on the night, being a local I have seen many a good team go home losers from EAS, so if we win there it will be huge.
& it was HUUUUGE!

chili pepper

Bench
Macca said:
Yes Chili, you can pay directly into our account. The bank details can be found on our website in the"Join the CSSC" section.

Please enter "Brisbane Game" and your name in the comments sections when you confirm the transfer.

I'd like to know what everyone wants to do on Saturday. Less than a week to go and there isn't enough interest for anything yet.

We have 4 or 5 for golf but that's not the sort of numbers needed to make it worthwhile.

We need to get some idea soon or the weekend is going to turn into a 3 day pissup. Not that I mind.

OK mate I'll fix it up in the next day or 2.

How much is it? I'm too lazy/ busy to scroll thru the thread.

beekershark

Bench
I'll be talking to ticketek tomorrow. So Shardelic you re after 2 tickets ?both adults ?

Black,white,blue is after 1 extra too, so if ANYONE ELSE wants any extras, nows the time to chirp up lads, im going to be beg,borrowing, stealing from ticketek to get seats in the same bloke and im not sure how well I'll go, so nows the time to let me know if anyone wants more, cause this is last throw of the dice.

Dorsel

Juniors
For those of us missing out on tickets in the "CSSC bay".....should we be doing anything in advance to get tickets in the bay next to CSSC or what??