What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

lockyno1

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Souths for team in the comp , won 6 last 8
Beat the Roosters by 1.
Beat the Sharks AWAY by 4
this team is in form

Beating the Roosters with BRETT FINCH as halfback is no accomplishment! They have played well but jeez saying they are the form team in the comp is far streched!

lockyno1

Post Whore
lotti said:
One of the gotta win to avoid the spoon teams.

So what this was Peachey's last game! You cannot tell me that that is less motivating! Simply you were PATHETIC! You will not win against the Dragons!

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
So what this was Peachey's last game! You cannot tell me that that is less motivating! Simply you were PATHETIC! You will not win against the Dragons!
This week dragons will be on the end of alot of pressure and they will be cocky with their 10 point win earlier this season, on the flip side sharks will fly under the rader and perform winning the game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
This week dragons will be on the end of alot of pressure and they will be cocky with their 10 point win earlier this season, on the flip side sharks will fly under the rader and perform winning the game

Wake up nong.

lotti

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Uh no longer a Sharks fan.

iggy plop

First Grade
Will Covell mark Best this week?

If he does this will be the match-up everybody has benn waiting for. Actually I think they play on opposite wings come to think of it.

If the Sharks win we might even see Covell v Minto down the track in the finals. That would be awesome.

Anyone see covell's bum crack and balls the other night?

lockyno1

Post Whore
lotti said:
Uh no longer a Sharks fan.

I have not been a Sharks supporter so to say. However, I enjoy the brand of football that you play. I do take an interest in your games. I follow Brisbane and Souths (well my family goes for them). My fiance' is a Dragons supporter. I enjoy watching teams that play exciting brands of football, ie. lots of points. That is all.

Anyone see covell's bum crack and balls the other night?[/QUOTE]

yeh.... the covellah witnesses have already stored it in the wank bank

Mr Saab

Referee
the sharks are the most inept, pathetic, watse of time team in the comp.
LEad 12-0 at home, all the possesion in the 1st half and they still cant win.
I hope the dragons put 40 on the pathetic sharks.

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Doubt it Dragons did very well in a nothing game v Knights.

Will smash the Gummy Sharks in a game that matters next week.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i personally think saints have 2 many faults in their team to be a real successfull
plus it is the same team that last year choked, and the year before. they fail to live up to the pressure of having 3.5 billion peoples weight on the back of their shoulders. the sharks will come out firing. and let me reiterate that 2nd never beats 2nd

Mr Saab

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i personally think saints have 2 many faults in their team to be a real successfull
plus it is the same team that last year choked, and the year before. they fail to live up to the pressure of having 3.5 billion peoples weight on the back of their shoulders. the sharks will come out firing. and let me reiterate that 2nd never beats 2nd

yeah the dragons choked last yr, but this team is different and they wont have timmins playing in the centres and bailey will not be coming off the bench. This dragons team is playing with alot more confidence than 2004 dragons.
7th usuall beats 2nd, but not in 2005.

wittyfan

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
sorry 2nd never beats 7nd

Over the years it's been interesting.

1999 Parramatta (2nd) beat Newcastle (7th)
2000 Parramatta (7th) beat Roosters (2nd)
2001 Dragons (7th) beat Bulldogs (2nd)
2002 Dragons (7th) beat Newcastle (2nd)
2003 Roosters (2nd) beat Newcastle (7th)
2004 Cowboys (7th) beat Bulldogs (2nd)

History is on our side. But not much else! :lol: