What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

Ari Gold

Bench
f**k yeah!!! we finally didnt get the spoon

i could sh*t out a better performance than the sharks did tonight, how the hell did this team win by 60+ a few weeks ago?

wittyfan

Referee
30 Year Sharkie said:
51 mistackles - I'm glad Stuey decided to focus the efforts this week on defence.

It was laughable at times, especially when nondescrepit logs run 40 metres.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Sharkies are my 3rd favourite team, and they screwed my favourite. Now we just need a Warriors player to end Johns' or Buderus' career in the Tri-Nations, and i'll have to change my teams :'(

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
aussies1st said:
Souths and the Knights should be in the 8. Hopefully the Raiders can get rid one of the shockers to slightly improve the top 8.

Mate... You killed your chances last week. :)

bluesbreaker

Bench
Congrats Rabbitohs, please NRL find out someone is cheating the cap in the off-season :p Neither us nor the Bunnies should've got the spoon. Some cannon fodder for the finals (Manly, Sharks) should relinquish their spots for the Knights and the Bunnies :(

wittyfan

Referee
white pointer! said:
Comon boys lets just be happy we made the 8, that is the cronulla way. Near enough is good enough. :( FMFF

The only thing to be happy about is that we will be all out of our misery next week!

White Poiner

Coach
bluesbreaker said:
Enjoy having a record final score put on you next week :). We may have the spoon, but look at our lineup for next year... Remind me who you guys have got coming? Ben Ross? :lol: I hope he can play halfback.

What about david albert, he only scored the most famous of knights trys!

I know cronulla are f**ked, but we are in the finals. YAY :(

maxpower3000

Juniors
Raper needs to be shown the door now, he is incapable of inspiring this team.

What was so amusing was when Peachey was interviewed and said that they have to get it right next week or they will be knocked out first up.

F^cking Derrrr!!!!, how many weeks have they been saying the same thing the useless c^nts.

F*ck Off Raper and take Simmons and Gallen with you

aussies1st

Staff member
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Mate... You killed your chances last week. :)

We didn't deserve to be in there. Time to kill off another team that doesn't deserve to be in there. Panthers have been in better form and would offer more :)

White Poiner

Coach
sullyfan said:
The only thing to be happy about is that we will be all out of our misery next week!

Yes and then the misery of never seing stevo in the team again. And peachey.

I really hope simmons dies somehow in the offseason.

bluesbreaker

Bench
white pointer! said:
What about david albert, he only scored the most famous of knights trys!

I know cronulla are f**ked, but we are in the finals. YAY :(

... Unfortunately, I don't think he's too crash hot at halfback either. Nice try though, 8 for effort.

White Poiner

Coach
bluesbreaker said:
... Unfortunately, I don't think he's too crash hot at halfback either. Nice try though, 8 for effort.

I would of gave myself a 4 considering i didnt even spell the guys name right.

But im happy with 8.
are you happy with 15.

Latest posts