What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

bluesbreaker

Bench
white pointer! said:
I would of gave myself a 4 considering i didnt even spell the guys name right.

But im happy with 8.
are you happy with 15.

Tell you the truth, the spoon doesn't really bother me. It's just annoying that the Sharks f**ked it up when we were so damn close. We'll challenge next year... unless of course injuries hit us again like the last 4 seasons :(

thuganomics

Coach
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but did anyone see when the Sharks were taking a 20m restart after the Champion kick went dead, Covell had to get the ball back and he threw the ball and it hit the post costing the sharks around 10 seconds.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
bahahaha Covells so called goal kicking ability cost'em!

Knights fans, dont down yourself about the spoon, you guys'll bounce back in the 8 im sure.

lotti

Bench
hmmm I tip the Sharks to win and they lose, it's a good thing I'm not a Sharks supporter anymore.

Red Bear

Referee
Good onya Souths, 9 wins and a draw for the year, things are looking up.
Sucked in Cronulla, sucked in sullivan.

MrSharky

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
Tell you the truth, the spoon doesn't really bother me. It's just annoying that the Sharks f**ked it up when we were so damn close. We'll challenge next year... unless of course injuries hit us again like the last 4 seasons :(

So your 13 losses at the start of the year have nothing to do with it... :roll:

Don't blame your team's pathetic display in the first half of the year on us my friend...

:cool:

perverse

Referee
congrats to souths for avoiding the spoon.
bl to the sharks who dont have a snowflakes chance in hell of winning in the semis.

JamesWebster's#1fan said:
bahahaha Covells so called goal kicking ability cost'em!
Knights fans, dont down yourself about the spoon, you guys'll bounce back in the 8 im sure.

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAR HAR.

Well done Souths :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
what a crap performance
we must improve if we are going to win the comp

It is funny you even think you have a chance at winning the premiership!:lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
lockyno1 said:

im starting to think our chances are less likely after last nite but i still think we will make it to at lesat the final 6 or 4. we will beat st george nxt week for sure

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:

Glenn wheeler belives we are a chance and so do i , its a crazy comp and the Dragons have all the pressure on them , most people say they are form team in the comp but i dont think thats the case they have beaten the out of form teams thats all. They will get a rude shock on sat nite

lockyno1

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Glenn wheeler belives we are a chance and so do i , its a crazy comp and the Dragons have all the pressure on them , most people say they are form team in the comp but i dont think thats the case they have beaten the out of form teams thats all. They will get a rude shock on sat nite

So how on earth are you in form? You lost to SOUTHS for crying out loud:roll:

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
So how on earth are you in form? You lost to SOUTHS for crying out loud:roll:

Souths for team in the comp , won 6 last 8
Beat the Roosters by 1.
Beat the Sharks AWAY by 4
this team is in form

BWNB

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said: