What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not even that Mike, it's just plain nuisance value now, and all it serves to do is bring down the quality of posting here.

MrSharky

Juniors
:lol:

That preview makes for excellent comedy...

Anyone who's pissed off at this should try growing a penis....

:cool:

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Round 26s match of the round looms as a big match for the sharks, who need momentum going into the finals if they are to challenge the premiership. Last week a mediocre Sharks side ventured to Newcastle, and despite the efforts of a Jonah Lomu like try to Luke Covell and hardman Danny Nutley, were beaten by a better side the Newcastle Knights 44-14.

Souths on the other hands lost a nailbiter 30-16 at townsville, in what was one of the best losses by a side i can remember in weeks. Souths won of the form teams of the NRL winning 5 of their last 7 , will be looking to end the note on a high, while the Sharks will be seeking revenge after there narrow loss 24-14 a few months ago, which saw the Sharks reach one of their lowest moments in the events after, when representitive boom kid Luke Covell was controversially dropped for the next week for reasons undisclosed.

Key match ups see two former origin stars in shannon "the lion" hegarty up against luke covell. Hegarty, a much overated winger who has got some form back recently shapes up against cronullas favourite son , who is in a hot streak the past few weeks, carrying his side on several occasions, including a brilliant 20 point haul against Manly. Lukes new "ill run over you" (ALA jonah lomu) style play is one to look out for, and shannon will have to have is work cut out to stop him.

other key match up see paul "the sock" gallen vs ashley "where is my wallet" harrison. harrison , the money man , is a good player, but gallen is better, so i think will outplay him. gallen imo can make the australian team stilll

in conclusion souths will have to be on their game to shut down the sharks, who boast a side full of past and present representitives including david peachey,luke covell,nigel vagana,brett kimmorley,adam dykes and danny nutley just to name a few.

My Tip is that this game will be close, but sharks will just role over them as they are better and want revenge, so they wont loose. Sharks by 22

ALL MATCH TALK IN HERE:

PRE GAME: 3 Days , 19 hours - 30 mins to kick off

:LOL: My sides......

MrSharky said:
That preview makes for excellent comedy...
Anyone who's pissed off at this should try growing a penis....
Yep once or twice.but it is abit over board now.

Since you got a penis (and used the word in an adult way) get off the Covell band wagon and grow some Balls.

Dodger said:
Not even that Mike, it's just plain nuisance value now, and all it serves to do is bring down the quality of posting here.

I know. They make CDF and Rooster Cogwhatever more readable eh?

:badgrin:

MrSharky

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
Yep once or twice.but it is abit over board now.

Since you got a penis (and used the word in an adult way) get off the Covell band wagon and grow some Balls.

I AM NOT on the Covell bandwagon...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... he's an average first-grade winger... nothing more! nothing less!

Timmah

Staff member
MrSharky said:
I AM NOT on the Covell bandwagon...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... he's an average first-grade winger... nothing more! nothing less!

I disagree. He's much, much less.

RABK

Referee
I just noticed one thing.....i'm the leader of the Covell Brigade and i didn't even know it! :LOL:

RABK

Referee
I've been told by the powers that be i have to wear this banner.

covell1.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
I just noticed one thing.....i'm the leader of the Covell Brigade and i didn't even know it! :lol:

I suggest you call a meeting to close the brigade and declare all members move to Grandstand.

Timmah

Staff member
.rle
MrSharky said:
Meh... he's scored more tries than Patten, Utai, Lolesi, Tonga etc... :lol:

Player records:
Claudia Covell 9 tries.
Luke Patten 44 tries
Jamaal Lolesi 20 tries
Willie Tonga 21 tries
Matt Utai 56 tries

And for added effect:
Hazem El Masri 111 tries

Yeah, good effort wanker.

RABK

Referee
Bow to me Sharky Mullens.

Now jump of a cliff.

*guys do you think i should abuse my powers?*

Timmah

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:

BBSF will kill me, he's only just appointed me leader.

LOL, but the rest of TFR will love you forever, you realise.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Dodger said:
.rle

Player records:
Claudia Covell 9 tries.
Luke Patten 44 tries
Jamaal Lolesi 20 tries
Willie Tonga 21 tries
Matt Utai 56 tries

And for added effect:
Hazem El Masri 111 tries

Yeah, good effort wanker.

yeah compare covell a veteran of 44 games (2 rep fixtures,22 wt appearances,20 sharks appearances) to someone like patten and el masri who have been around for centuries. covell has only scored 9 tries this year too (plus 1 robbed of one in the city\country and 3 in premier league) plus millinos in season b4

Latest posts