What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
Much Much Less like Utai

Hmmm, how do you figure that one?

Where's Covell's premiership ring? Where's Covell's 56 tries?

Utai canes Covell all over the park.

Timmah

Staff member
Sharky Mullens said:
i'm just standing up for the brigade

Gee that biscuit is getting awful soggy, I wonder who the last one to finish will be :lol:

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Dodger said:
Gee that biscuit is getting awful soggy, I wonder who the last one to finish will be :lol:

im unaware of the games you and your mates play. can we get the discussion back to football?

Timmah

Staff member
Sharky Mullens said:
im unaware of the games you and your mates play. can we get the discussion back to football?

Once you and your cronies and all of BBSFs accounts are deleted and this thread is too, yes.

Nothing needs to be deleted and the Mods/Admin are reluctant to delete anything.

Just f**k off now would be suffice. :D

Timmah

Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
Dodger just move on mate, do what you do best and go cream in the dogs forum.

I'm sorry? I rarely post in the Dogs forum mate, you should try actually knowing things before saying anything. Now go along, put on dark make-up and listen to GayCharlotte.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Dodger said:
Once you and your cronies and all of BBSFs accounts are deleted and this thread is too, yes.

we have proved to you that we arnt the same person. we have the same love and passion for the game.

Timmah

Staff member
Sharky Mullens said:
we have proved to you that we arnt the same person. we have the same love and passion for the game.

I DON'T CARE. JUST STOP POLLUTING THIS FORUM.

Jono Russell

Bench
Dodger said:
I'm sorry? I rarely post in the Dogs forum mate, you should try actually knowing things before saying anything. Now go along, put on dark make-up and listen to GayCharlotte.
I dont just listen to Good Charlotte mate, I dont wear make up mate, You sould try actually knowing things before saying anything MATE.

Timmah

Staff member
somethingwithjohn said:
I dont just listen to Good Charlotte mate, I dont wear make up mate, You sould try actually knowing things before saying anything MATE.

Your avatar would indicate otherwise...

Timmah

Staff member
I'm sorry and how is it relevant? You've come in at the ass-end of an argument and tried to take down one member by making a stupid and untrue statement. If anyone should move along it's you - and take those BBSF Covell cronies with you.

Jono Russell

Bench
Your the one who brang up the whole Good Charlotte case so dont start telling me that i have come ass up.

BBSF is his own person he can do or say what he likes, he has little do with teh rest of the sharks fan base so dont relate any of us to him or any other covell fan in any way.
take your crap dodger and get the fugg out of here DICKHEAD