What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

thomo

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Souths on the other hands lost a nailbiter 30-16 at townsville, in what was one of the best losses by a side i can remember in weeks.
Souths were atrocious last week! We were lucky the Cowboys were almost as bad or we would have been lapped!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Key match ups see two former origin stars in shannon "the lion" hegarty up against luke covell.
1. Covell is not an origin star
2. They both play left wing so they won't actually match up against each other. By the way, if Covell can't outplay Wood this week then he doesn't deserve to be in first grade.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
yeah compare covell a veteran of 44 games (2 rep fixtures,22 wt appearances,20 sharks appearances) to someone like patten and el masri who have been around for centuries. covell has only scored 9 tries this year too (plus 1 robbed of one in the city\country and 3 in premier league) plus millinos in season b4

Slater scored 19 in his first season....

Whats Covells excuse again????

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
yeah compare covell a veteran of 44 games (2 rep fixtures,22 wt appearances,20 sharks appearances) to someone like patten and el masri who have been around for centuries. covell has only scored 9 tries this year too (plus 1 robbed of one in the city\country and 3 in premier league) plus millinos in season b4

These stats apply to NRL First Grade games only. the ONE rep fixture in which Covell played saw him score no tries. Comparing Covell to seasoned performers and a premiership-winning backline, not to mention the greatest pointscorer in the modern game, is ludicrous, a joke, and dumb. Now Tom, please move along.

RABK

Referee
I am the leader of the Covell brigade, of course i'm going to display my passion for such a great club. :LOL:

Timmah

Staff member
Joel Kicker said:
dodger where are the bulldogs coming?

when was the last time you had a wank?

ahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry did we get 44 put on us by the spooners?

:lol: :arrow:

Timmah

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
Attack UM Covell Brigade!

RBK, I don't think he (the Covell Brigade) can log in and out and in etc to post that quickly :lol:

RABK

Referee
UndertakerMike said:
Ohhh I am scared. :roll:

RBK you should be ashamed of your self.
Have some pride in your own club.

Take a joke tosser, pride in the my club...most here on LU know i'm the most passionate Knights supporter on here. Been to 20 games this year...how many you been to?

Timmah

Staff member
Take a joke tosser, pride in the my club...most here on LU know i'm the most passionate Knights supporter on here. Been to 20 games this year...how many you been to?

Have a bex and lie down love, I think he too was havin a little joke.

Mate I am haveing the biggest laugh taking the piss out of you.:lol:

But How could you take on a banner from those Covell (Losers)jokers.
Taking the joke a bit to far I say.

Latest posts