What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks VS Rabbitohs *Spoilers* & Match Talk

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Round 26s match of the round looms as a big match for the sharks, who need momentum going into the finals if they are to challenge the premiership. Last week a mediocre Sharks side ventured to Newcastle, and despite the efforts of a Jonah Lomu like try to Luke Covell and hardman Danny Nutley, were beaten by a better side the Newcastle Knights 44-14.

Souths on the other hands lost a nailbiter 30-16 at townsville, in what was one of the best losses by a side i can remember in weeks. Souths won of the form teams of the NRL winning 5 of their last 7 , will be looking to end the note on a high, while the Sharks will be seeking revenge after there narrow loss 24-14 a few months ago, which saw the Sharks reach one of their lowest moments in the events after, when representitive boom kid Luke Covell was controversially dropped for the next week for reasons undisclosed.

Key match ups see two former origin stars in shannon "the lion" hegarty up against luke covell. Hegarty, a much overated winger who has got some form back recently shapes up against cronullas favourite son , who is in a hot streak the past few weeks, carrying his side on several occasions, including a brilliant 20 point haul against Manly. Lukes new "ill run over you" (ALA jonah lomu) style play is one to look out for, and shannon will have to have is work cut out to stop him.

other key match up see paul "the sock" gallen vs ashley "where is my wallet" harrison. harrison , the money man , is a good player, but gallen is better, so i think will outplay him. gallen imo can make the australian team stilll

in conclusion souths will have to be on their game to shut down the sharks, who boast a side full of past and present representitives including david peachey,luke covell,nigel vagana,brett kimmorley,adam dykes and danny nutley just to name a few.

My Tip is that this game will be close, but sharks will just role over them as they are better and want revenge, so they wont loose. Sharks by 22

ALL MATCH TALK IN HERE:

PRE GAME: 3 Days , 19 hours - 30 mins to kick off

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Round 26s match of the round looms as a big match for the sharks, who need momentum going into the finals if they are to challenge the premiership. Last week a mediocre Sharks side ventured to Newcastle, and despite the efforts of a Jonah Lomu like try to Luke Covell and hardman Danny Nutley, were beaten by a better side the Newcastle Knights 44-14.

Souths on the other hands lost a nailbiter 30-16 at townsville, in what was one of the best losses by a side i can remember in weeks. Souths won of the form teams of the NRL winning 5 of their last 7 , will be looking to end the note on a high, while the Sharks will be seeking revenge after there narrow loss 24-14 a few months ago, which saw the Sharks reach one of their lowest moments in the events after, when representitive boom kid Luke Covell was controversially dropped for the next week for reasons undisclosed.

Key match ups see two former origin stars in shannon "the lion" hegarty up against luke covell. Hegarty, a much overated winger who has got some form back recently shapes up against cronullas favourite son , who is in a hot streak the past few weeks, carrying his side on several occasions, including a brilliant 20 point haul against Manly. Lukes new "ill run over you" (ALA jonah lomu) style play is one to look out for, and shannon will have to have is work cut out to stop him.

other key match up see paul "the sock" gallen vs ashley "where is my wallet" harrison. harrison , the money man , is a good player, but gallen is better, so i think will outplay him. gallen imo can make the australian team stilll

in conclusion souths will have to be on their game to shut down the sharks, who boast a side full of past and present representitives including david peachey,luke covell,nigel vagana,brett kimmorley,adam dykes and danny nutley just to name a few.

My Tip is that this game will be close, but sharks will just role over them as they are better and want revenge, so they wont loose. Sharks by 22

ALL MATCH TALK IN HERE:

PRE GAME: 3 Days , 19 hours - 30 mins to kick off

Who is Tom

btw Rabbitohs will win

morri (cWo)

First Grade
this is a massive game which will prove if cronulla can be a force in the finals. we need our rep players in good form.

cmon boys. do it for the peach.

BWNB

First Grade
sharks are going to send off stevo and peach on a hight sharks in a close one 44-21

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Joel Kicker said:
covell is a genius...

sharks by 40 - 0 all scored by covell

A 20 point haul was enough. a 40 point haul even by covell would be unheard of in first grade.

BWNB

First Grade
covell is a crazy he can put on a play like andrew johns anythings possiable dont underestimate this kid!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You've gotta be kidding.

Seriously BBSF, you've taken it too far.

Piss off. :arrow:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
wat did i do now
if u dont like my preview then dont read it

Souths by 12+
BBSF you know why most posters think your presents here is indicative of a typlically startstruck obsessed 9 year old.