What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheens playing footballers out of position

chopsy_05

Juniors
I don't see why this is a problem, technically. Although he came on at the wrong time, if you're trying to come back from a deficit, you probably want more attackers on the field. He wasn't playing a second rower's game - just floating in the middle.

We have the likes of fugging benji Farah Lawrence and Moltzen in the side. I hardly see what sh*tzhenry is going to add. And defencivly we could have had some issues if Manly saw some more ball.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Playing Lui at 7 and Moltzen at 1 make sense.

Moltzen can rove around and play 7 or 6 when the time is right.

Hodgeson was doing it years a go and it worked a treat.

Slater does it, Carney will do it

Moltzen's kick returns are diabolical.

westie

Bench
We have the likes of fugging benji Farah Lawrence and Moltzen in the side. I hardly see what sh*tzhenry is going to add. And defencivly we could have had some issues if Manly saw some more ball.

We play a small man's brand of football. It's not like we had many bigger blokes to bring off the bench.

chopsy_05

Juniors
God you are an argumentive little merkin westie. Here I am agreeing with you about Sheens's ridiculous habit of playing players out of position now you are saying you see logic in some of them. Do you think the Tigers would have trained in the offseason in attack and defence with an extra little man running round? At time we looked lost and confused last night and having Fitzhenry on the field playing god knows where in the crunch time of the match had the potential for disaster. Thankfully it didn't.

gronkathon

First Grade
Heighno packed in at hooker to allow Farah to be out of the scrum. It means we had genuine threats either side of the ruck and makes it harder for the defence to stack

cerberus

Coach
Lui didnt do anything bad, nor did he do anything good either. Didnt really notice him apart from a couple of kicks

he sighted where the manly were short on numerous occasions and found the playermaker in the position that counted .very good from the rookie.
defended well for a 7 7.5/10 .played strong done fine

Latest posts