What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHEFFIELD SHIELD 2013/2014 Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Vics got rolled for 118 halfway through day 1. The mighty Redbacks are 2/36 at tea. The key man for the Redbacks in Phil Hughes is 16 n.o.

The Redbacks should have first innings points by the end of day 1 which really is amazing. Big chance to get a rare Win and make a real charge for the top of the table. And given the circumstances Hughes has plenty of time to get a real big score.

South Australia came last with Phil Hughes just like they did in the three seasons before he arrived. Since Phil Hughes left NSW (5th) we finished 3rd and are currently leading the 13/14 ladder

BunniesMan

Immortal
South Australia came last with Phil Hughes just like they did in the three seasons before he arrived. Since Phil Hughes left NSW (5th) we finished 3rd and are currently leading the 13/14 ladder

He hardly played last season. This season he has been starring for them and a big reason they're undefeated since he started.

P.S. Currently 75 n.o. SA got 1st innings points after just 2 wickets had fallen.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Redbacks 3/163 at stumps. 45 run lead and 7 wickets in hand at stumps on day 1 is an amazing effort. Victorias 118 was their lowest score against SA in 50 years.

Right in the box seat to win by an innings.

The not out batsmen are Hughes on 77 and Ferguson on 9.

In Tasmania Silk and Cowan failed, a solid 78 from Australias next keeper Tim Paine.

In WA the home side are struggling at 2/22. North failed, hopefully that puts to bed the silly talk of him deserving a spot in the test team.

Last edited:
He hardly played last season. This season he has been starring for them and a big reason they're undefeated since he started.

P.S. Currently 75 n.o. SA got 1st innings points after just 2 wickets had fallen.

He played 6 of the 10 games you f**king invalid.

Even when you're sucking off a player you can't get your facts right.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I hope the Vics do well today and make SA chase 200+ so Hughes has another opportunity to prove himself.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Blues getting rolled in Hobart. Unlikely to get to within 100 of the Tassie score. Big chance of losing the match.

Also, Queensland building a big lead on WA and SA yet to breakthrough with the Vics at 0/99.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
SOK with another 4 for

still by fa the best spinner in the country atm

lockyno1

Post Whore
I think he deserves a chance but I can understand why he hasn't as he bowls a fraction flat for my liking.

Patorick

Staff member
Blues are 1/83 needing another 172 to beat Tassie.

Going to have play really bad to lose from there.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
BunniesMan said:
Blues getting rolled in Hobart. Unlikely to get to within 100 of the Tassie score. Big chance of losing the match.
New South Wales require another 127 runs with 9 wickets remaining

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
BunniesMan said:
I hope the Vics do well today and make SA chase 200+ so Hughes has another opportunity to prove himself.
Hughes 0 c Quiney b McKay

Latest posts