What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2020/21

Bazal

Post Whore
Starc looks done as a bowler these days.

Totally lost the plot.

Doesn't look fit or at all happy with bowling. Mentally fit I mean.

There's no intent in his run up or delivery stride and his action looks sloppy. He looks like.me trying to score a run lately, just clueless

hineyrulz

Post Whore

There's no intent in his run up or delivery stride and his action looks sloppy. He looks like.me trying to score a run lately, just clueless
Maybe he has lost his hair and is wearing a hair hat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ball was swinging like a mutherf**ka this morning now its doing nothing

we're making Maddinson look good

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

he was apparently injured during the test series and not at his best

seems to be running out of excuses now, he used to be unplayable but he seems to have lost his mojo a la Mitch Johnson

we hung onto Notch for a season or two too long, if Starc has to find his mojo he needs to do it at first class level

TheParraboy

Staff member
he was apparently injured during the test series and not at his best

seems to be running out of excuses now, he used to be unplayable but he seems to have lost his mojo a la Mitch Johnson

we hung onto Notch for a season or two too long, if Starc has to find his mojo he needs to do it at first class level

We all gave it to that Pat Howard bloke to rotating, resting healthy players

Now that science based philosophy is gone, we have gone to playing blokes who are injured ?

Just as bad IMO

mozza91

Coach
Victoria dominating NSW with the bat wtf?

Oh wait it’s a New South Welshman doing the damage. That makes more sense.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maddinson batting like a man processed yesterday, I bet he's been waiting for the opportunity to stick it up the Blues since he got shafted

Latest posts