What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2020/21

Incorrect

Coach
Where will the runs come from for the Blues is my question. Plenty of bowling options, makes it hard to decide who to leave out but yeah, probably need a couple of big hundreds from the likes of Patterson and J.Sangha and Nevill to chip in too.

Forecast is pretty good for the 5 days

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Could NSW pick anymore bowlers??? Surely we could of picked a couple more keepers as well???

That side is about as balanced as me after a night on the Krakens.

TheParraboy

Staff member
QLD on top

NSW 1/13 - 10 Overs

Queensland 1 Bryce Street, 2 Joe Burns, 3 Marnus Labuschagne, 4 Usman Khawaja (capt), 5 Matt Renshaw, 6 Jimmy Peirson (wk), 7 Jack Wildermuth, 8 Michael Neser, 9 Xavier Bartlett, 10 Mitch Swepson, 11 Brendan Doggett

New South Wales 1 Daniel Hughes, 2 Matthew Gilkes, 3 Kurtis Patterson (capt), 4 Jason Sangha, 5 Jack Edwards, 6 Sean Abbott, 7 Baxter Holt (wk), 8 Mitchell Starc, 9 Trent Copeland, 10 Nathan Lyon, 11 Josh Hazlewood

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hughes unlucky there

Thought they could have given it not out, no real evidence part of the foot was behind the line for mine

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nice leave by Gilkes.

I reckon that would have hit middle and off if it didn't deflect off his pads, I think it was the ball before that did the damage, moved a lot off the seam

Hughes unlucky, bit of a no ball and very tight call

Sanga looks like a man on a mission, likes to get forward and hit the ball hard, good prospect

Queensland really are bowling well

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sanga gone for a very good 20 after playing a bad pull shot

Gonna be a player this kid but needs to control his aggression

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jack made jack, terrible shot, weight on his back foot and just reached out for the ball and nicked off