What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2020/21

TheParraboy

Staff member
Probably need to bowl out QLD for well under 300 to have a chance, then post about 450 ourselves, and hope the deck is wobbly come days 4 and 5

Not looking good

blaza88z

Coach
This has to be the worst first class NSW batting line up of all time and I am saying that as respectfully as I possibly can given I am a Queenslander

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good toss to lose, Qld really did get the best of the bowling conditions and to their credit they really bowled well as the score shows

gonna be hard for the Blues from here and I'm not sure of we have the batsmen to put the pressure back on them in the second innings

its no over yet, need a good first session tomorrow

its just so f**king good to be able to watch the Sheffield Shield Final live.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This has to be the worst first class NSW batting line up of all time and I am saying that as respectfully as I possibly can given I am a Queenslander

Smith, Warner and Henriques in the IPL and Neville having a bub, lot of runs there

at least Patterson stepped up today

Bazal

Post Whore
It's a remarkable effort as always for NSW to make a Shield final with their D grade side.

Eelectrica

Referee
Labs brings up his 50 as QLD brings up the hundred. QLD 1/100
Someone was dropped at slip, not sure which one. From NSW reaction it I think it was Labs though.

Eelectrica

Referee
Bryce street dropped on 27. He's now 34 off 165 balls.
Never going to get the bonus points at that rate. Should have gone with Max Bryant.
Not sure how many he'd have got, but damn if it wouldn't have been exciting.

Latest posts