What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield Season 2016/17

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Neville just keeps showing these selectors what frauds they are. I cant remember any time in recent history when our selectors got so many selections wrong.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
NSW absolutely belting the Vics, this is what happens when they finally have a few out. NSW still have 6 out and are dominating.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another century for Nevill.
Can the selectors finally admit he's better than Wade?
Neville has actually showed something after being dropped unlike that plank Wade who did SFA after he was dropped and did absolutely to deserve a recall besides be talked up by Warne.

Incorrect

Coach
Wouldn't you love to sit down with the selection panel face to face and have a conversation about all the reasons why Nevill should not have been dropped for Wade - partcularly with Wade's own subsequent Test form on the table to argue with...

No matter which way they would try to spin it, the evidence to refute any claim would be bountiful....

Bazal

Post Whore
Nevill now averages almost 45 in Shield cricket. Wade averages 41....obviously Wade is the better batsman, batting averages are like bowling averages, right??

Right?

steggz

Juniors
Nevill needs to bat at 6 if he returns, he's not the style of bat you want/need at 7. I know it's only one position, but it is a different style.

How WA won v SA is beyond me.

TIGER14

Bench
Would Wade even be in the top 3 keeper/batsmen in Australia?
Nevill, Handscomb and Hartley all ahead of him surely?

Bazal

Post Whore
Hartley? Maybe as a gloveman, but he's the worst batting keeper in the country....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Abbott with 2 wickers already in the second innings. This Conway kid has been impressive with 3 wickets in the first innings and 5 overs for 1 run in the second innings.

Anyone seen him bowl ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Neville just keeps showing these selectors what frauds they are. I cant remember any time in recent history when our selectors got so many selections wrong.

The more runs he gets the better. The issue Nevill has is that he's probably the worst 7 we could pick, no wonder at all his runs have come while batting in the top 6 for NSW.

The more options we have going forward the better anyway. He's still an option in the future.

mozza91

Coach
The selectors can save face by picking Nevill for India and claiming Wade's injury is worse than it actually is. Go on selectors, do it!