What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shines post match comments last night in regards to Lote/ Tuiaki

TigersFan101

Juniors
i think it will depend on how lui is going.........If he is playin good moltzen will remain at fullback with both TnT and tuquri on the wings but if he gets dropped and every other attempt sheems will throw in there ryan will be fullback with Tnt and tuquri on the wing, surly?

magpie guy

Juniors
i think it will depend on how lui is going.........If he is playin good moltzen will remain at fullback with both TnT and tuquri on the wings but if he gets dropped and every other attempt sheems will throw in there ryan will be fullback with Tnt and tuquri on the wing, surly?

What about Lazarus or Mullaney? Surely they would be better fullback options than Ryan?

Fordy20

Juniors

Won't depend on how Lui is going at all. Lui is first choice halfback and will stay there unless injured. Ryan will move to the centres and Ayshford will move to the backrow.

Gus22

Juniors
All I can say you bunch of peanuts is "f**k yous all"...

That's all you can say because that's all you've got!

Deadset with the logic & comprehension you've demonstrated, if you were having an actual argument with a real life herbaceous plant, you would be outwitted, out-reasoned, overcome, and embarrassed by the bean.

Last edited:

Gus22

Juniors
All I can say you bunch of peanuts is "f**k yous all"...

That's all you can say because that's all you've got.

Deadset with the logic & comprehension you've demonstrated, if you were having an actual argument with a real life herbaceous plant, you would be outwitted, out-reasoned, overcome, and embarrassed by the bean.

Last edited:

Gus22

Juniors
You're looking up Wikipedia to find ways to insult me?
That's awesome Buffalo, good on you for putting in so much effort.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Maybe for a common ragwort like you Gus it might require some effort , but they have these things called search engines now so the whole process can be completed in a second or so....

Paullyboy

Coach
Wow, you Tigers fans certainly are mature. I came in here looking for any news on when Tuiaki might be back and seem to have walked into a fight between a few fifteen year-old girl's

At the risk of breaking it up, any word on Tuiaki's return?

macnaz

Staff member
I seen tnt out the front of the sfs on sunday and he was walking around on the foot but with a slight limp. 3 weeks ago he was on crutches so hope the walking to running improves at the same rate.

parra pete

Referee
He's a terrific player alright. Hope he is back sooner, rather than later.
Gee the Tigers will have a great backline when he is fit again....