What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ship runs aground on Nobbys

roopy

Referee
I thought i saw a ship - but maybe i was having flashbacks to the sygma - that seems like yesterday to an old guy like me.

Serc

First Grade
I clicked on yer link Roops :D It was there one minute, and then I checked 10 mins later it was gorrrrrrrrrnnnnnnneeeeee!

roopy

Referee
daveserc said:
I clicked on yer link Roops :D It was there one minute, and then I checked 10 mins later it was gorrrrrrrrrnnnnnnneeeeee!
when i got to work last night i was told there was a webcam on the ship itself - that might have been a better view - but too late now.

garden fairy

Juniors
roopy said:
I thought i saw a ship - but maybe i was having flashbacks to the sygma - that seems like yesterday to an old guy like me.

Ahh Roops,
Sigma = dodgy 80's Mitsubishi that my nan used to drive...
Sygna = shipwreck off Stockton...

Serc

First Grade
I saw it at $16 million before it was taken down Ian - no bull! Though obviously anyone bidding would know the listing would be taken down.

The Genge

Juniors
roopy said:
everyone who buys or builds along Dora Creek is told it is a flood zone - but they all act like it is a huge surprize when it happens.
I'll be 50 next year and i must have seen it happen 6 or 7 times.
It is lovely along the creek - but there is a reason locals don't live there.

Ha Ha - teah em! My family has been in Dora Creek for about 100 years and I have seen photos from the about the 30's of floods. There was that big one in 47 and I remember one when I was younger (30 odd now). One day these yuppies will realise if you build on swamp land you may get wet!

Latest posts