What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ship runs aground on Nobbys

Serc

First Grade
I'll find the links to the pics at Jesmond when I get home this evening Nuke :)

Serc

First Grade
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PASHA-BULKER...goryZ324QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem <--- hmmm @ that ebay item!

Also for you Nuke:

wading_my_m1400484.jpg

"Wading my 9 week old son to safety. Bluegum Road, Jesmond. Friday night. Photo by Veronica Frost"

I swear I saw a photo at Stockland but can't find it right now - if I do I'll post it for ya :D

Serc

First Grade
No worries :)

Ahh I thought they'd remove that ebay listing, wish I had taken a screen shot. It was quite gold actually, especially the Q&A section!

IanG

Coach
Yeah I had to wade through the flood water on Blue Gum Road myself on the Friday. Not only wet but it bloody freezing too.

Nuke

Staff member
Have they removed the Pasha Bulker from Nobby's Beach yet? I've not seen anything on the news for a week or two and am curious. I remember reading they were waiting for the next 'King tide' to come in, but I don't remember when they expected that to be.

IanG

Coach
Nuke said:
Have they removed the Pasha Bulker from Nobby's Beach yet? I've not seen anything on the news for a week or two and am curious. I remember reading they were waiting for the next 'King tide' to come in, but I don't remember when they expected that to be.
No not yet. It's been put off until at least Thursday. So I'll now be able to go in tomorrow and take my snaps which I haven't had a chance to do yet.

IanG

Coach
This is one of the pictures I took today. I also took a video postcard with me doing commetary on it
S4300005.JPG

ozbash

Referee
mate sent these to me from nz shipping lines.
would have been a few worried crew on the Pasha Bulker...

SELKIRK_SETTLER_3.jpg

SELKIRK_SETTLER_2.jpg

SELKIRK_SETTLER_1.jpg

SELKIRK_SETTLER_4.jpg

RABK

Referee
Those photos are incredible.... the last one... straight out of a $200,000,000 hollywood disaster film!

Serc

First Grade
Holy crap, top photos indeed!

I'm wondering if it will meet the same fate as the Sygna, would certainly be an interesting addition to the local landscape...

Alex28

Coach
Triple J yesterday suggested we just turn it into a nightclub now and be done with it - then we have the choice between Fanny's and Pasha's!

Latest posts