What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopped off

Since 73

First Grade
Quigs:

If that doesn't work throw him in a shopping trolley right near the checkouts. Put a big REDUCED sign on the Trolley.

Sit him up in the bargain bin at Target with Guy Sebastian's latest CD and Michael Bevan's autobiography.

Nothing over $5.

Squae

Juniors
Not saying I am 100% definately correct, BUT, I heard that simmo is staying and that unfortunately this thread is unfounded

Jasdragon

Juniors
what time/ div?

Men's C1. I played A's a few years back in a diff team we played a team with Jeff Hardie, Ian Herron and Rod Silva they had an awesome side smashed everyone. Also saw Ricky Stuart playing on the field next to me in winter comp last season (Woolaware High) think he might have been in a +35 comp his team looked pretty old not to sure but.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Well if that's the case, judging by this thread your not to popular in the Shire :D.

Not sure what thread you're reading, all I see in this thread is praise for Simmo's tiddlywinks ability. That and the fact his best work is done drinking at Cronulla Leagues club where his valued business goes towards paying the real footballers salaries!

Latest posts