What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopped off

Frenzy.

Post Whore
how did he make city origin?

Check the availibilty of players that year.

Check who is on the board of the NSWRL and ARL and then compare that to who is on the board at the Sharks.

Check if they came from the same junior club.

shintaro

Juniors
Downside of course is, we may want to shop him off (I do not doubt the author on the intent) however, someone has to be stupid enough to buy him.

This is a grave concern I have in this transaction.

Perhaps a ESL team, Frenzy can you knock up the 5 minutes of highlights from those 100 games. Send the 5 minutes and the fact he has played 100 games, we may get a bite.

As for Colin Best, he still is no champion, has improved but still has huge defensive issues.

Finding a buyer will be the hard part.............and then he has to agree to go or be playing for the Gorilla's

spider

Coach
Finding a buyer will be the hard part.............and then he has to agree to go or be playing for the Gorilla's
seymour was sent to the dragons

hannay to the gorillas

who choses which JRL side a player would go to if not selected in NRL?

does the coaching staff decide - or does the player?

if this scenario unfolded then wouldn't simmo be a certainty for De La as it was his junior club

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well, lets get this started.

Who else can help?

If you buy Simmons, I will throw in a set of six steak knives (Great for stabbing 4x4 tyres).

and......

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I got 24 half chewed tennis balls (dogs) laying around my back yard...throw them in the offer.
And a 20kg bag of dried dog turds....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
seymour was sent to the dragons

hannay to the gorillas

who choses which JRL side a player would go to if not selected in NRL?

does the coaching staff decide - or does the player?

if this scenario unfolded then wouldn't simmo be a certainty for De La as it was his junior club

I'd reckon so spide.

Special K

Coach
I know shin's word is as good as gold but I can't let myself get excited until I see him in another jersey.

come on simmo start praying for us shark fans!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have a spare 4 litres of white paint, I'll throw that in.

It was more fun when you could say I'd throw kimmorley in.

Reminds of the Family Guy where they are auctioning a ray gun that enslaves the human race.

Stuey is trying to bid, but they don't see him.

Ends up on the scrap heap - as nobody bids.

I am now going to think of Millers trying to bid for Simmo when I see that.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I have a spare 4 litres of white paint, I'll throw that in.

It was more fun when you could say I'd throw kimmorley in.

Reminds of the Family Guy where they are auctioning a ray gun that enslaves the human race.

Stuey is trying to bid, but they don't see him.

Ends up on the scrap heap - as nobody bids.

I am now going to think of Millers trying to bid for Simmo when I see that.

I'm prepared to give up my TWO (2) signed David Simmons footy cards to whoever takes him off our hands.

Fugg, I'll even sign 'em next to where TTD put his moniker.

Quigs

Immortal
I am prepared to truck the entire Paris Shrine to any location on the east coast of australia and any part therein that lies 500km west of such coast line.

I'll even throw in 500 whip back slappin' pilgrims - slightly used but with minimal blood loss.

whipback.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Matt23

Staff member
Just piss him off to the dragons...thats where you send most of your duds is'nt it?