What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopped off

macavity

Referee
article in sun-herald that you were shopping him around, didnt mention a buyer though.

if it was to us we would have heard something by now (paper up here get everything early), so I think (hope!) we are safe.

Stonecutter

First Grade
The collective will of all Knights fans against all of Sharks fans. Who will win this tug of war for "the big man.......Dave".

Vossy

Bench
The collective will of all Knights fans against all of Sharks fans. Who will win this tug of war for "the big man.......Dave".

its a given who will win that..sorry knights fans, my condolenses in advance, if you do get him

though its hard to believe any dribble from weidler

sladden road

Juniors
if Weilder is on here...
please stop the attacks on Bird..why does it suit your purposes...who is pulling your chain..maybe Gus and the chooks ensuring Bird has to be sacked by the Sharks..or for some other petty reason....when you did such a biased job on the SBW galahathon....poor reporting .. all negative against the Bird..
how about a positve balanced piece.

Vossy

Bench
maybe Gus and the chooks ensuring Bird has to be sacked by the Sharks..or for some other petty reason....

wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if gould does another anti-ricky article if we sack bird, i can see it now, just another excuse to bash us and bash ricky

hi danny :) hows sonny going on the field..oh wait

Ausguy

Coach
i dont know why we are hated for being the soft cox of the comp... win nothing... upset everyone fmd

cb4

First Grade
wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if gould does another anti-ricky article if we sack bird, i can see it now, just another excuse to bash us and bash ricky

yeh, old red head would be givin it us if bird is found innocent n givin the flick