What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Daniel Anderson be our coach in 2011?

Should Daniel Anderson be our coach in 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gronk

Staff member
Lips tight as Eels search for answers

Daniel Lane

PARRAMATTA chief executive Paul Osborne said the review of the club's coaching and playing staff was under way, describing initial findings as ''enlightening'' and ''informative''.
He said the findings of the review would be discussed at the club's board meeting later this month, and it would shape the club's direction.
Osborne wouldn't be drawn into discussing whether that included the future of coach Daniel Anderson.

''The review has been very positive and informative,'' Osborne said.
''It's an open and frank look at the season as it's important we learn from a few things.
''We've interviewed the players and staff and aim to find positives from a negative season.''
Star fullback Jarryd Hayne said on Friday there was no feeling of ''good riddance'' when a season of frustration finally ended last week.
"There was no sigh of relief," Hayne said. "There was disappointment - it was a disappointing year - and when we look back on it we're going to learn a few things.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-eels-search-for-answers-20100911-155we.html

Gronk

Staff member
res_this_is_not_the_writing_on_the_wall_2.JPG

Gronk

Staff member
I bet you 20 cents that 3P don't have the goolies to sack Ando simply because of the pre-election backlash. Their sense of self preservation will make them keep Ando even if they think that he should go.

boxhead

First Grade
So people say he is GORN......
Yay.....new coach :(
Poor b*stard can't even get his own team.

Glenn

First Grade
Oh FFS, at least give Anderson a chance to work with a side that he has over seen the recruitment of.
This really is becoming farcical if Anderson is given the flick, and who in their right mind would want to coach with so much doubt you would last more than a season. :crazy:

boxhead

First Grade
Our board is making a lot of stupid decisions that are making our whole club look bad. I for one am very unhappy with this.....but I have faith in them that they can turn this around. If Ando goes however.....well....better hope the gamble pays off.

A new coach may very well be a breath of fresh air for us (if it happens), and we may find the coach in question could very well bring certain players with him............

Stagger eel

Staff member
why don't we wait for our board to complete their yearly assesment and then make a decision rather than believing some idiot on another website.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Yeah I hope the guy isn't right personally....I've posted it in the rumours thread but I am not convinced at all. If it does happen though.....questions need to be raised.

Glenn

First Grade
Stagger, probably because people are losing faith in the board to make the "right" decision, based on what has transpired in this season past.
Time will tell if there is a change of coach, but if there is the new coach will be looking over his shoulder in light of what has happend this season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how could anyone know if the board haven't made any decisions yet,

they have already come out and said he will see out his contract