What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 138 81.2%

• Total voters

Garts

Bench
Well then what you just said is hearsay and is baseless, so it does not hold up in this thread as has been said to me.

Provide a source.

:lol: You think I care if you believe me or not? :lol: Serious stuff these internet forums.

:lol: You think I care if you believe me or not? :lol: Serious stuff these internet forums.

Its not about me believe you tool, its about what you are saying actually having reliability.

Get over yourself.

Typical Manly wankers thinking its all about them.

Why would you post in a thread refuting someones argument if you're not willing to back up your claims?

Tool.

Garts

Bench
Its not about me believe you tool, its about what you are saying actually having reliability.

Get over yourself.

Typical Manly wankers thinking its all about them.

Why would you post in a thread refuting someones argument if you're not willing to back up your claims?

Tool.

Why would I post in this thread refuting someones argument? Because I can. Like I said I cant be bothered posting the link regarding the apology or settlement.

For the record I am not thinking it is all about us. I completely disagree with the Stewarts actions on Sunday.

As for being a tool. How will I go on after that cutting burn from yourself?

Why would I post in this thread refuting someones argument? Because I can. Like I said I cant be bothered posting the link regarding the apology or settlement.

For the record I am not thinking it is all about us. I completely disagree with the Stewarts actions on Sunday.

As for being a tool. How will I go on after that cutting burn from yourself?

:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for confirming what I thought, cheers.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...eal-will-lure-idris-north-20110402-1cscs.html

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/apology-to-brett-stewart/story-e6frep5o-1226047831821

Snake got his apology, and his payout.

Which makes him more of a twat for still carrying on at Gallop all these years later.

Thanks.

I agree with the SMH article... nothing can really even out all the things he copped in that debacle, whats a measly 220k when his reputation was on the line.

Still doesn't mean Gallop owes him an apology; the merkins(news) who completely slammed his reputation need to apologise which they have.

Also its funny how the company that owns the nrl is also the company that slams the NRL's players when something goes wrong.

wittyfan

Referee
Peace at last!!!

87115131.jpg

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The 2 of them were allegedly alone in a secluded place, just because there are no witness or she didn't get the shit bashed out of her doesn't mean there isn't a case to answer.

Not really the point of the thread, but bullshit!! How is inside the front gate entrance to a townhouse estate a "secluded" place?
I'd class secluded as in a park with no houses or people in the vicinity, not a townhouse estate.
Also, there was ZERO physical evidence of her having been abused in any way shape or form. ZERO evidence. Not bashed, touched up or otherwise. Unless you have a better forensic system than the police department there was no DNA at all, let alone a black eye or whatever other subtle assault you are talking about.
Regardless, move on Brett and Glen Stewart. Gallop is not going to apologise. As much as you want an apology, this shit is only going to hurt you in the end.

Latest posts