What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

Should Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 138 81.2%

• Total voters

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
This.

My first impression when I saw it was that Brett was just clearing the air and perhaps putting it behind him.

Don't be so quick to judge.

Gallop finished with "congratulations Brett" you could clearly see that, seems more like a peace offering than a verbal attack....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. It's all very sinister.

And Noa, your club cheated and your fans are terrorists. Get over it.

On reflection looking at the replay it did look like a peace offering although the camera wasnt able to show Stewart actually talking so no chance to lip read.

If he did say something to bury the hatchet, I hope he mentions it publicly because it will end the whole thing for everyone.

Glen

Bench
I thought it looked cold as hell but I guess it could have been a peace offering. It's hard to read that blank, braindead expression that is permanently plastered on Stewart's face

Chook Norris

First Grade
I thought it looked cold as hell but I guess it could have been a peace offering. It's hard to read that blank, braindead expression that is permanently plastered on Stewart's face

Gallop*

but we could take stewart as well

Noa

First Grade
lol. It's all very sinister.

And Noa, your club cheated and your fans are terrorists. Get over it.

But I hate Gallop, always have.

If your a big fan of him good for you Willow, hopefully it helps with your accreditation rights in the future.

BunniesMan

Immortal
"thanks mate, we're good, ive moved on no hard feelings"

OR

"you lowlife piece of shit threw me under the bus for convenience, how do you have the nerve to look me in the eye"

or maybe something in between. Who knows, it's none of our business.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.

Sure to be tomorrow's headline.

But I hate Gallop, always have.

If your a big fan of him good for you Willow, hopefully it helps with your accreditation rights in the future.
LOL! Good grief. You really are a thickhead.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Even if it was a Stewart making peace (and the expression on Gallop's face says that is highly unlikely), it was hardly the time or place for it.

Stewart's a petulant brat.

Loudstrat

Coach
Looks like Glenn Stewart had a better conversation with Gallop going by the bosses smile, but it was good to see both brothers look like they put it behind them.

Latest posts