What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I tip the dragons

Trentski

Juniors
So I had confidence in them against the tigers and they went well. Should of never tipped them

But will the pressure on them this week help or not

Loyal Dragons fans give me your honest answers!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I always tip Saints.

In the past I figured it at least gave me a better than 50/50 chance, although that theory has taken a battering in recent times.

Wouldn't surprise me if they got up this weekend and beat the Titans, only to celebrate hard and get clobbered the following week.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'ts a tough one.

The first lesson my old man taught me about following Saints was to never bet on them. Turned out to be sage advice from a man who has seen several premiership wins in the flesh, but also lived through the 1975 debacle the heratbreakers in 84 & 85 , the 90's & the chokes in 05 & 06.

My advice. If you want to win the coin at the end of the year in your comp, tip with your head, not your heart.

If you still can't decide, toss a coin. If that doesn't do it, tip the Titans - if they lose your happy, if they win at least you get a point.

My conclusion - No idea. Thats why I don't tip any more.

Hanscholo

Bench
Ive lost more tipping points over the last 5 years on this team than any other in the comp. They dont seem to have the week after loss turn around most sides seem to be able to muster, its quite the opposite with them. When they start to lose it they seem to keep into it.

Cagey Mac

Bench
My experience
I have tipped against them 5 times when they looked hopelessly outmanned in the past few years. They won every game easily… I was happy.
When you think that they’re a sure thing they get beaten
Analytically (LOL at the thought!)
That’s 5 out of the last six they have lost to the Tigers
Whilst Scott Prince is fabulous, the Tigers actually played better than the Titans and will certainly give us a little more time. We only lost by 8 (how is beyond me) and it was as hot as buggery affecting our big blokes. Titans won’t control the ruck as well as the Tigers did and play deeper. Sheens like Bellamy plays a very flat line in attack and if the passing is spot-on it bedazzles our big blokes (including Creagh and Young last week)
We’re at WIN, it will be cooler and we have a lot to prove
Conclusion
How the f*ck do I know

bornadragon

Juniors
There's a bunch of players out there that have indirectly given US their word.

Yes - I will.

It also pains me to say it's a week to week basis.

MungoDragons

Juniors
I'm definitely tipping us this week - we haven't lost to the Titans yet and I think in many respects last week was more down to bad luck than anything else although some of the players clearly need to lift their game.

Keep the faith.

Mungo

Shorty

Staff member
The Titans are red hot,I really can't see them losing to be honest even if Dragons are desperate,is it enough?

thommo4pm

Coach
We will win and win very well.

I can feel it, I can sense it and I'm bloody pumped for next Monday night.

Saints will hammer the Titans.

Saints 38
Titans 14.

You heard it here first we will smack them back up the Pacific Highway. :D

Father Ted

First Grade
Trentski said:
So I had confidence in them against the tigers and they went well. Should of never tipped them

But will the pressure on them this week help or not

Loyal Dragons fans give me your honest answers!!

not if you want to win

gregstar

Referee
Willow said:
Wouldn't surprise me if they got up this weekend and beat the Titans, only to celebrate hard and get clobbered the following week.
agreed - as with the past.

we'll respond temporarily to the pressure. everyone who matters will say we've turned the corner "we're ready!"......

we'll then lose 3 on the trot.

same boring sh*t, different season.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bounce back factor, many players are playing for their spot, and their coaches job. Saints by 12

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
The times i've tipped against us, we've won so i just tip them regardless now lol

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Robert E. Lee once said he would not draw his sword against his state, When offered comand of the Union army at the start of the American civil war.

I will never back against the Dragons

Russo

Juniors
Willow said:
I always tip Saints.

In the past I figured it at least gave me a better than 50/50 chance, although that theory has taken a battering in recent times.

Agree 100%

Come on you Dragons!

_Johnsy

Referee
Nosir'rom Na'ed said:
Titans will win ! Suck sh*t !

Support a real team you merged scum.

I see cousins are still having sex, and people the above is why it is wrong. This clown is the offspring that is produced.

Latest posts