What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Price Resign

Should Price Resign

• Total voters

possm

Coach
Should Price step down with dignity before he is pushed; should he resign?

TheRev

Coach
He would never actually resign, I mean its his familys livelihood & hes under contract.

Up to the club if they want to push him out.

moik

Bench
Penthouse to the shithouse in 18 months. I can't recall a more profound downward spiral. Absolute disgrace.

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
I voted yes but if I was in his shoes I wouldn't resign. Pay him out and be done with it.

emack

Juniors
Honestly..................hands up those on this forum that would have extended his F&*king contract in the first place............seriously??????:sarcasm::sarcasm:

hewi

Bench
Penthouse to the shithouse in 18 months. I can't recall a more profound downward spiral. Absolute disgrace.

Beautifully put and so true. But it takes a special person to make an admission of failure in public of this size and then fall on their sword. If we continue in the present vain we will get the wooden spoon and he will be pushed. I love my dragons, at 54 I even slept in my jersey after the 2010 premiership , now I'm to embarrassed to wear it.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Both head coach (Half Price) & assistant coach (That's all Folks) need to go at seasons end or earlier if suitable replacement can be found. It has been a very poor coaching combination that has become a joke. Hale and Pace make a better team and have a personality to inspire more.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nothing better than an outing of those evil Price lovers.

Not enough options in the poll.

gypsy

Bench
Possm, what are your thoughts on Price?

Good young coaches at the moment are like good young halfbacks - there just
isn't many around. I think Price has enormous potential and we should move to secure him long term, let him create a dynasty. I agree he should re-sign immediately.

Last edited:

nontime111

Juniors
SHEENS BURIES PRICE!!!! look what happened to the Tigers the second he left??? GET ONTO IT DOUST!! SIGN SHEENS NOW!!! and get rid of this AWFUL coach WORST in Saints history!!!

Minh

First Grade
He would never actually resign, I mean its his familys livelihood & hes under contract.

Up to the club if they want to push him out.

True and who could blame him, it would quite possibly be his last contract in big time league coaching. I am doubting him as a coach right now but as a man he seems a very good person so I wish him the best, the fall would be a hard one with possibly no way back in.

TheRev

Coach
True and who could blame him, it would quite possibly be his last contract in big time league coaching. I am doubting him as a coach right now but as a man he seems a very good person so I wish him the best, the fall would be a hard one with possibly no way back in.
Yah absolutely, its absolutely nothing personal and I hope he goes on to a career elsewhere and one day proves me wrong... he seems like far too nice a bloke for coaching!

Minh

First Grade
Yah absolutely, its absolutely nothing personal and I hope he goes on to a career elsewhere and one day proves me wrong... he seems like far too nice a bloke for coaching!

I hope that he's made good money from his coaching endeavors so far, I'm pretty sure with the 2 year contract plus the recent extension that he's done alright for himself and his family, not much worse than a guy losing his job with all the bills to pay. He is still here though and if he pulls it off I would be happy to be proven wrong.

BennyV

Referee
SHEENS BURIES PRICE!!!! look what happened to the Tigers the second he left??? GET ONTO IT DOUST!! SIGN SHEENS NOW!!! and get rid of this AWFUL coach WORST in Saints history!!!

Not sure if this is a piss-take or not, but Sheens coaching us would be an absolute travesty...the Tigpies were doing just as poorly WHILE Sheens was coaching and is suffering now due to the decisions he made; i.e. loss of Fifita, loss of Gibbs, acquisition of Blair, unruly ego of Benji, addition of Toquiri...it's horrible over there, and all because of Sheens...

If he ever coaches Dragons, it will be a very, very dark day.

Latest posts