What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Price Resign

Should Price Resign

• Total voters

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well pickle me grandmother as Ted Bullpit would say, Coach Price is firming, currently 27%, and ready for an inside run on the rails.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Dunno Big Pat, went straight ova the top of me old noggin. As Pauline used to say, "please explain".

But there is a lot of fog on the track or is that just a smokescreen?

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
Dunno Big Pat, went straight ova the top of me old noggin. As Pauline used to say, "please explain".

But there is a lot of fog on the track or is that just a smokescreen?

i was thinking greyhounds, rails, the dragons recently wore the pink 'v', is that fog or a dark cloud hanging over kogarah.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Shouldn't Doust also resign as CEO for re-signing Price? He loves mediocrity.

Price had a 50% win/loss ratio after the first 6 games and was re-signed. Since the announcement we've won 1 game (against Parra) and lost 5.

There is something wrong with the club and it starts with Doust.

BennyV

Referee
Shouldn't Doust also resign as CEO for re-signing Price? He loves mediocrity.

Price had a 50% win/loss ratio after the first 6 games and was re-signed. Since the announcement we've won 1 game (against Parra) and lost 5.

There is something wrong with the club and it starts with Doust.

FMD, people make it sound like Doust is the one out there dropping balls and giving away penalties.

Dousts role as a CEO is the management and overseeing of the CLUB as a whole, not just the football team. The club is doing very well in terms of finances, memberships, sponsorships and overall club image.

But no, lets sack him because he re-signed Price...

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It's sad how people refer to the Parra game and say how effective our attack was that game? Was it really that good or was Parra that bad? Since then they have scored 2 tries. 1 due to a mistake from the opposition.

Ah Mau did a great job?

Old_Timer

Juniors
I have it on good authority the possum has engaged the services of internet hacking group anonymous, for the purpose of rigging this pole, in order to discredit Coach Price's standing in our forum. :shock:

big pat

Coach
I have it on good authority the possum has engaged the services of internet hacking group anonymous, for the purpose of rigging this pole, in order to discredit Coach Price's standing in our forum. :shock:

anyone know how many donkey votes their are.

possm

Coach
FMD, people make it sound like Doust is the one out there dropping balls and giving away penalties.

Dousts role as a CEO is the management and overseeing of the CLUB as a whole, not just the football team. The club is doing very well in terms of finances, memberships, sponsorships and overall club image.

Then appoint a football manager in much the same way as other NRL clubs have done. In this way there will be someone with their eye on the ball and someone accountable. If Doust is not to be responsible or accountable for things football, this might be a good thing; a change for the better. One less thing that Doust has to worry about. But I bet you, he would fight hard to retain this responsibility; he would not want to give up control. And yet you say he has no responsibility!

As it seems that no one is accountable or reponsible for this mess.

RednWhite

Bench
Now now, don't call them 'Lovers of Price'

they are in the grey zone

Price still needs a fair go ....to prove his abilities.

Just like Doust did for Browny - FIVE WASTED YEARS!

TheRev

Coach

I'm not as cranky on Doust anymore because he has awoken this year and realised that relying on organic-growth (while important) is not enough in this modern era... our junior base is thin at best and we cant compete without going into the market-place, which until this year Doust has avoided.

But Doust still has to take a good chunk of accountability for letting our recruitment get to the state it did in the last few years, and make no mistake its a long haul to get us back out of it, buying a few players isnt an instant fix for our problems.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Equal last is lamentable but certainly not of Coach Price's doing. There have been other factors at work. Just ask this guy.

Sgt-Shultz-Kathleen-Wynne.jpg

TheRev

Coach
I dont even care if were equal last if I could see the potential.. but i dont see anything, even when we win I still dont see the attacking structure that we have been looking for.

Even if it wasnt great structure id settle for excitement & youth... the Warriors are the best best example, they also go through horrible periods but damn they are exciting to watch even when they lose.. its like a wild horse that needs taming.

Watching the 2010 Premiers is like watching a racing thoroughbred being systematically broken down for the glue factory.

Latest posts