What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dogs be docked points?

beagle

Juniors
That wasn't a penalty. One of the worst decisions in recent times.

The dogs were robbed. I can understand why the players went off I knew the bottles were coming, it's a shame it happened. Can the nrl check if officials put any bets on?

What part of the rule are you having trouble with?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Isn't the alternative for kick related penalties, that it's a penalty where the ball lands? The result wouldn't have been much different.

A player being animated while arguing with the ref is not against the rules. If he said something that was abusive or suggested the ref was bent that's a different matter. But if he did and the ref didn't send him or bin him that's the ref's fault. And if he didn't I don't see what was wrong with what he did. He probably carried on for longer than necessary but I'd rather see that than a bloke who doesn't give a shit, like so many players these days. You can't pin what one or two fans did afterwards on graham.

Mr Spock!

Referee
You'd think Channel 9 commentators would know the rules.

Maybe they're getting senile.

Penalty and Dogs take out another Souths player with grubby behaviour.

BranVan3000

Coach
Graham should be out for 3-4 weeks for the tackle. And another 2 weeks for the way he acted to the refs

Latest posts