What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Newtown forum be joined with NSWRL forum

Should the forums be joined??

• Total voters

Booyah

Bench
I like the Newtown forum where it is personally. If we're looking for more people to come in here, maybe put a link in the NSWRL section? Or create an additional Newtown thread in there simply for a trial and see how that goes. If it's sucessful... well then a decision can be made.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
hmmmm

I voted no out of respect to Newtown but am really on the fence

I've done some quick figures using the search engine here and without mentioning any names it is apparent that the most prolific posters in the Newtown forum are actually making a significantly higher amount of posts in the Sharks forum.

We now have the Raiders clubhouse as a sub forum of the Raiders main forum so without commenting on whether this stays or goes why not think about having a Jets forum as a sub forum of the Sharks forum?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
No need to get touchy Jeffles.

Nobody said you are the Sharks but you seem to be in a minority group looking at the amount of posts from Newtown people in the Sharks forum.

I could just as easily tell them we are not the Jets but that would be childish.

Like it or not there is a reciprocal agreement between the clubs and it's actually logical to have a Jets forum as a sub forum of the Sharks forum.

Doesn't mean this forum has to go or that the sub forum even carry the Jets name. It could be simply PL forum for both clubs posters to use.

greg

Juniors
Captain Jack, when you have been around as long as the mighty bluebags you deserve your own forum. If Johnny come latelys like the Melbourne Storm have a forum then logic would say that the oldest club in league who are kicking butt in Premier League should have one also. Yes we don't have supporter numbers like some of the other clubs but we are an integral part of Rugby League in this country. NO! to going to the shraks forum.

Jeffles

Bench
Not touchy mate. just fiercely independent.

Looking at the Sharks forum there are some Jets posters on there but I don't think that the majority go there for their Jets news.