What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Warriors chase Micheal De Vere

NZ Warrior

First Grade
He's been cut by Huddersfield. He's 29, but a very good centre and goal kicker. I think the club could do worse than having a former international & SOO centre in the ranks.

Would be a very good pick up. What do you guys think???

-Dr.J-

Juniors
He's very good tho... Very very good...

Unfortunately we're over staffed in his specialties, I'd do a straight swap for Tony Martin any day tho.

Scott

Bench
Solomona runs hot and cold.

I'd probably look at promoting a youngster, and hopefully Lauaki can continue on next season where he left this season.

I didn;t like him at the start of the season, but have grown to be a fan now. He could be anything!

Lego_Man

First Grade
We don't need him...geez, we have enough backs as it is. If we are to chase anyone, it should be a second rower. The addition of Gallen would give us a pretty formidable forward pack.

MKEB...

Staff member
Lego_Man said:
We don't need him...geez, we have enough backs as it is. If we are to chase anyone, it should be a second rower. The addition of Gallen would give us a pretty formidable forward pack.

With hhim though, you get the contant string of penalties...and just when we got a lot of our onfield discipline sorted in ditching Monty.

Even if De vere shat $1000 dollar bills I'd still say pass.

Solomona on the other hand I want. But at the end of the day I have to face the fact that hes more in demand than the last Custard Square in Rosita Vai's dressing room.

ozbash

Referee
But at the end of the day I have to face the fact that hes more in demand than the last Custard Square in Rosita Vai's dressing room :lol:

never thought of it like that.

no to mick d veere
no to solo

yes to either promoting a dev squad member or signing a very young guy from bartercard before we lose him offshore.

Latest posts