What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Wallace be dumped?

Should Wallace be given his marching orders?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
No doubt in my mind now. We can't have a Halfback who only wants to clock on for half the season. Shop around for a big name after the T.V deal is done.

Big Pete

Referee
That was easily the worst performance I've seen from him and he's been abysmal since the Roosters game really where he was the difference.

I wouldn't sack him yet, he has 2013 but he certainly needs to be dropped.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
That was easily the worst performance I've seen from him and he's been abysmal since the Roosters game really where he was the difference.

I wouldn't sack him yet, he has 2013 but he certainly needs to be dropped.

Wynnum don't need him just yet.

00digger00

Juniors
He needs a rocket that's for sure. If that means a toweling down from Hook or a couple weeks in the Q cup who knows?? We have some of the worst 5 tackle options in the comp ATM, and we need to improve by light years.

broncos70

Juniors
Im mates with the eels players and they told me they were gonna target wallace this game because they ran the video and it showed that he likes to let the guys around him to make the tackles so they isolated him.

broncos70

Juniors
Ben hunt had a try assist and line break within 2 mins of playing halfback. Shanked his last kick but he aint perfect. He's much better than wallace and norman and it's very frustrating that he's playing hooker instead of his best position.

Behold

Juniors
His defence has never been that great. Good one on one tackler but he can't read the game at all.

diddi kong

Juniors
so where is the midnight rider? who just 15 rounds ago said he wouldnt trade wallace for any halfback in the comp except thurston and cronk?

Ghoulies

Bench
Haha yes Hunt is pretty average. He definitely wouldn't get a start at any other club who was fighting for a top 8 spot.

austyphoon

Juniors
Haha yes Hunt is pretty average. He definitely wouldn't get a start at any other club who was fighting for a top 8 spot.

Come on, he had one bad kick for touch but we actually looked dangerous... until Wallace got the ball.

I say give Norman and Hunt a go, I mean, how much worse could we go?

gUt

Coach
Ben hunt is shit

Bit of an overstatement there, douche.

Hunt seems solid enough but his kicks are generally worse than Wallace's. I just can't see where our points are coming from now that Glenn is goooorne.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Broncos better open the chequebook for our halves pairing next year, or this is going to turn into an absolute farce. I don't think any of us could have imagined at the start of the year that by Round 23, the Broncos were odds on to drop out of the 8.

Disgraceful.

Latest posts