What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Wallace be dumped?

Should Wallace be given his marching orders?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I agree, just throw the chequebook at Thurston.. anyone..

The situation isn't good in that department. Both Norman and Wallace were signed to new deals this year, and these are the Halfbacks and 5/8s off contract this year:

Five-eighth

Wade Graham, Justin Hunt, Ben Jones, Kris Keating, Michael Parker-Walshe, Michael Picker, Aidan Sezer, Ray Thompson, Carlos Tuimavave

9 players off contract

Halfback

Ryan Carr, Dane Chisholm, Liam Foran, Luke Kelly, Mark Kheirallah, Jacob Miller, Jordan Rankin, Arana Taumata

Not exactly the most prestigious selection of players.

Chainshada

Juniors
QLD brought back Alfie when they were struggling in Origin, Griffen needs to get on hands and knees and beg Lockyer. Even if he hasn't trained for a year, he's better than what we got.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
QLD brought back Alfie when they were struggling in Origin, Griffen needs to get on hands and knees and beg Lockyer. Even if he hasn't trained for a year, he's better than what we got.

You know what, looking at where we're at right now, that isn't such a bad idea. Too bad it won't be this season since we're into August.

MJ 23

Juniors
Should have played Gagai at the start of the season in the 6 like I said all along.
Coach has no clue.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
cool good work double post.

And what a shit double post it was.

On to the OP:

I think he should be dropped for a few weeks to see how Hunt and Norman go together. It would give him a chance to get out of the spotlight and go back to the QCup and re find his form.

hellteam

First Grade
I feel sorry for whichever Qld Cup team he gets dropped to. I wouldn't pick him for Redcliffe/Wynnum at the moment.

Latest posts