What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show em the video....

innsaneink

Referee
Eye of the Tiger said:
see bryce gibbs he was teary aswell. I saw that girl on tv i just shoke my head i new how she was fealing
And dont you just know that Stuart will latch onto that piece of footage and edit it nicely and file it away for future use.
If ever he feels theyre slackening off....or maybe if he feels their losing their killer instinct....what better way to refresh some passion by showing em what they reduced a young player too.
I cant bag Gibbs...but jesus christ son, go find a toilet stall or somewwhere the cameras arent if the floodgates are opened in future.

yappy

Bench
Nah good on Gibbo. The kid wears his heart on his sleeve and Wests are in his heart. Much better that you know he's hurting bad than to see players laughing after a flogging like it was a game of tiddlywinks with their kid. That game and Gibbo's response will make him better. He has a memory that he can hang onto for his career. He can always look back on Friday and think 'I don't want to go back there' and use it to fire himself up if he ever gets lazy or arrogant. It's not the flogging that will hurt the side or in particular the young players - it's what they do with it.

phenisha

Juniors
^^ why didnt he fire up in the second half? but i tend to agree with you if he can decide to not feel like that again and step up it might just be a good thing

Nugby

Juniors
Maybe Dragons Territory they seem to get some Monsters from down Illawarra way

You don't want to hire Craig Young for a couple of days, put him out to stud with a couple of balmain chicks and get your own little Dean Youngs? :mrgreen: don't even know how I came up with that one

brooksy19

Bench
Nugby said:
Maybe Dragons Territory they seem to get some Monsters from down Illawarra way

You don't want to hire Craig Young for a couple of days, put him out to stud with a couple of balmain chicks and get your own little Dean Youngs? :mrgreen: don't even know how I came up with that one

:lol: ...no point the roosters will have already payed him off.

Latest posts