What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show em the video....

innsaneink

Referee
....especially the bit of the young girl in Tigers cap and scarf in tears after yet another try about 10 min from halftime.

Our pride was on the line.....and the Roosters trod on it and ground it into the dirt.

Famous1

Juniors
its a shame there is no camera, in the homes of every tigers supporter...... ull see a similar disappointed face.

have we really moved on since pearce or lamb. we seem to every year DIE IN THE ARSE

My pop was always right first half season is all good 2nd half we die lol First round Premiers he use to call em from TIGERS days

Famous1

Juniors
3/4 of them tiger supporters, by the end of the night, 1/4 of them will not attend another game this year :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes it is extremely disappointing.

Lets face some facts though:
We have faced the two strongest teams in the comp-and they have been at full strength or there abouts.
We have been playing with 3/4 of our full strength team, and we are missing the most solid performers from every other week.

These aren't excuses, just a way to highlight how severely everything was against us.

phenisha

Juniors
thats thef worst part seeing all the supporters tearie eyed they are all just like us we pretty much will follow the team through anything just when we think we have turned a corner we kill it again.

Man supporting the tigers is killing me,

why should we put so much effort into supporting them and get this in return?

anyway that said ill still be traveling to canberra next week to support my team but its going to be a very long trip home.

Wilks

Juniors
We have faced 2 strong teams but to concede 100+ points and not score is PATHETIC. There was no heart when we went behind...Dene Halatau excepted.

I thought we started well but when Moodie had a try disallowed (same as last week) and then Elford dropped the ball (same as last week) and then they scored soon after (same as last week) it seemed like deja vu - and it was.

steven_tiger

Juniors
elford really has issues with his hands some games... he needs to sought it out quickly.

what i am worried about is the friday night game vs the bulldogs... hopefully everyone who went will be there again ... im sure there will be 1000's of doggies fans.

uncle chop chop

Juniors
I remember teasing my friends dad about going for the roosters when we beat them about 15 years ago, how i wish we could turn back time #-o

BuffaloRules

Coach
uncle chop chop said:
about 15 years ago, how i wish we could turn back time #-o

Thats about the last time the Tigers made the semi's....

After the last two weeks, I think its safe to say that you can add another year to that...

axl rose

Bench
I didnt bother to watch the second half & i havent been game enough to look at a final score yet :( plz tell me it was under 80. What is it with these top teams saving there best for us? Watch the Roosters against the likes of Panthers and Broncos and a number of there players go missing. Yes i do realise we are also a contributing factor.

Suzie

Juniors
Eye of the Tiger said:
any1 just see the poor kid with his face painted. i hope rays promise to him comes true
Poor little kid :( and the young girl, and Bryce, and me, my daughter and 3 yo son :cry: My little fella was sitting up with me - he loves his tigers - yelling at the telly "Wake up you TIGERS! Come on, WAKE UP!!!" Not sure where he learnt that, but he was spot on :(

Gobbso

Juniors
BuffaloRules said:
uncle chop chop said:
about 15 years ago, how i wish we could turn back time #-o

Thats about the last time the Tigers made the semi's....

We've never made the finals, and our latest form suggets that trend will continue.

angry ant

Juniors
I just cant get over the size of these teams Roosters, Dragons, Panthers all their players from the backs to the Forawards are massive. We must have one of the smallest teams in the comp. We really need some size in our forwards if we are to become a force. Seeing the juniors coming thru We need to look outside our catchment area. Maybe Dragons Territory they seem to get some Monsters from down Illawarra way

SaintTPP

First Grade
angry ant said:
I just cant get over the size of these teams Roosters, Dragons, Panthers all their players from the backs to the Forawards are massive. We must have one of the smallest teams in the comp. We really need some size in our forwards if we are to become a force. Seeing the juniors coming thru We need to look outside our catchment area. Maybe Dragons Territory they seem to get some Monsters from down Illawarra way
Yeh don't worry you can buy them off us in a couple of years...after all thats what always seems to happen. Are the Tigers team majority full of juniors??? Because the Saints team has 16/18 juniors in their team and junior dispensation is the way to go imo.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah i could feel the pain of those fans on tv last night, they all looked gutted but perhaps more so than that, dissapointed, expected a litttle more and lets face it , we deserved a little more than we got, that period before half time is probably the most humiliating feeling i've ve had as a tigers fan, more humiliating that losing 2 grand finals in 88, 89, those hurt but they werent humiliating.

I dont have any feeling of anger or resentment to our boys only dissapointment, i think only our next win can erase it too. :( :( :( :(

Latest posts