What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us ya jerseys.

Rod

Bench
I can't take photos of them and I don't know exactly what years they're from (except the Warriors one), but I've got:

Knights (Henny Penny)
Knights (BP)
Knights (Qantas)
Raiders (Canberra Milk)
Warriors '95 (DB Bitter)
Bears (Citibank)
Roosters (City Ford)
Sea Eagles (P&O)
Broncos (Powers)
Rabbitohs (Smiths Crisps)

Stonecutter

First Grade
Does anyone have a pic of the Raiders 90's jersey with the Video easy ad. My mate says it looks good but I can't remeber what it looks like.

innsaneink

Referee
SHARK-SPURS said:
Does anyone have a pic of the Raiders 90's jersey with the Video easy ad. My mate says it looks good but I can't remeber what it looks like.

:lol:

Gotcha!

SP

Bench
i got 2 penrith 2004 jerseys, the 2003 away teal one and a nsw one

ill put pics of em up soon

redVgirl

Juniors
hahah oh that is hideous!!

i had the most awesome origin jersey that i got when steve menzies made his debut (i know hes a manly boy but hes always been my fave player) but i was devastated to find out this year my mum threw it away in one of her spring cleaning moments...*sob*

hanging in our living room is an origin greats framed thingy with half a maroon jersey and half a blue jersey. both signed and has the players and why they are greats listed down the side. dad paid some ridiculous amount for it but its pretty damn cool.

does anyone know where i can get my hands on some 70s/80s parra and st george jerseys?? i would pay obscene amounts for them!!

innsaneink

Referee
jerseys0028aw.jpg

:lol:

How did I know someone was going to bump this thread. It was always going to happen. Had a funny suspicion it would be Timmah or mattyg doing it :lol:

bjm8

Juniors
Why shouldnt this thread get bumped, its awesome. Im just waiting for the show us your banners and show us your pool room threads.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
This is the pride and joy of my collection....

PICT3577-copy.jpg

I won it in a raffle when the USA played a game against Goulburn here a few years ago. As part of the prize I was also invited back to the Workers Club for dinner with the team and they all signed the jersey for me. Unfortunately that same night I spilt something on the jersery so my wife washed and now the signatures have faded. I do have a few more jerseys (mostly Knights ones and a NSW Origin jersey) but I will post them at a later date.