What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us ya jerseys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The missus is a Saints fan and she refuses to buy a new Saints strip on account of the collar.

petetheileet

First Grade
I have a St George Jersey for ever sponsor:

Penfolds
Newmans
Integral
St George Bank x2 (one of which is signed by the entire 2007 squad/mounted)

Tom Shines

First Grade
petetheileet said:
I have a St George Jersey for every sponsor:
Tigers fans would go broke...

I have:
1999 South Sydney Downtown Duty Free (Match Day Jersey)
2002 South Sydney TV Week
1997 Hunter Mariners signed by 17
1998 Referee Jersey

I will get the Souths kit sometime this year. I've heard that there is another jersey to be worn this year, and it looks fantastic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How do you get refs jerseys? Not that I'd want one :lol:

Choppies

Coach
I plan to have these by years end.
Broncos retro
Wests retro
Panthers choc soldier retro
Souffs away
Parra yellow
St George home
Tigers black
maybe a Titans

PS If anyone spots a Norths mid 90's Citibank retro PM me. I saw one 3 years ago and have been after one ever since.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Dodger said:
How do you get refs jerseys? Not that I'd want one :lol:
Not telling.
Not the best quality when compared to the player's strips. Wouldn't be happy if I was a ref...

CowMan

Juniors
here are mine
i been looking for the following jerseys for ages
Steelers 1998
Cowboys 2005 AWAY (the one iam REALLLLLLLLY looking for)
Dragons 1999

picture001bw4.jpg

picture002os5.jpg

picture003sp5.jpg

jed

First Grade
my collection is still growing, around 60-65 nowadays. virtually all Raiders and Bulls, but with 1 x Kangaroos, 2 x Queensland, 1 x Hull KR and 1 x Wigan (both pre-Superleague) and 1 x Wales. I'm sure there's more, it's still too early in the morning to think though.

Philby

Juniors
Ebay is a good place to get ESL jerseys
Ive got 3 Raiders (94,2000,2005) 1 Hull KR (Pre super league) 1 St Helens (2004 Challenge Cup) and 4 Braidwood Bears (The team i play for)

Mr Saab

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Panthers jersey looks pathetic.
If they play as well as the jersey looks in 2007 then they are morals for the spoon!

Yes Dodge, that was one of my best (dont have too many when it comes to predictions)
If they didnt have that lucky final 2 mins vs the Broncos some 3 months back then they would be morals as of today.

Shorty

Staff member
I've only got a 2006 Cowboys home at the moment,but plan to start collecting a few retros here and there.

Kind of sucks when you're small and a girl,the jerseys are huge anyone would think most football supporters are hugely overweight and 6"!

Which may/may not be true lol!

Anybody know where to get them cheap,ebay?

Bman26

Juniors
Ive got the melbourne one from post #114 - signed
Ive got last years melbourne jersey
A 2002/2003 blues jersey
An older origin jersey, the year fittler first quit s.o.o signed by fittler.

the first jersey i ever got was a sharks jersey - my pop and my aunties tried to groom me into a sharks supporter and there is an ugly photo of me and my cousin sitting in the park on swings in sharks jerseys, both of us saw the light and ditched that sh*t. when i was young i was given an easts jersey around 92/93 which was a few years old, it soon became my shirt i wore at school when we did art so it had paint and sh*t all over it, i was then given a canterbury jersey when they won the comp in the 90s which i don't know why i was given it and i also used to have a blues jersey from the early 90s but i lost it at football when i wore it to the ground, took it off and played footy then someone pinched it or i forgot

currently i only have the 2003 home jersey and this years away jersey (easts) i never could afford a jersey when i was younger, i bought my jersey in 03 for $180 f**k that sh*t i don't know how you people can buy so many

Latest posts