What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us ya jerseys.

bjm8

Juniors
Not at home so dont have pics sorry. From the oldest..

Early 90's NSW. Known as my "Tooheys Blueys" jersey.
1995 Warriors (KB Bitter). The original Auckland Jersey. Faded a bit but ill flog it off one day. It was a St Vinnies $5 job i picked up about 8 years ago.
1995 Sydney Tigers. The infamous purple stripe!
2000 Wests Tigers (Meriton). Predominently Gold.
2000 Wests Tigers (Meriton). Predominently Black.
2005 Wests Tigers (JFTA). Predominently Gold. Autographed.
2006 Wests Tigers (Proton). Predominently Black.

I remember as a kid having old old old raiders and souths jerseys too that got lost along the way once i grew out of them. Would love to add to my tigers collection, but its hard to find anything at a decent price since sept/oct last year...

innsaneink

Referee
reptar said:
They did indeed. Even more interestingly, the jersey they played in was not even the official one, as the officials ones went missing during the flight to England, and they had to get ones made up locally.

I recall Raiders playing for a short time in a jumper of similar design to the old parra one below....seems to me it was a rare jumper????

White where the blue is below...blue and yellow thin V's and green main part where its yellow here.

parra.gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
canbo.jpg

sh*t job in paint (I'm at work) but is that what you mean?

skeepe

Immortal
Timmah said:
canbo.jpg

sh*t job in paint (I'm at work) but is that what you mean?

From memory it was something similar... the green was a fair bit lighter, white where the blue is and green where the gold is... it was used during the World Sevens, maybe in 2003 or so?

jed

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Where's Jed? Represent mate.

These are all my Canberra Raiders and Bradford Bulls jerseys. Can't be bothered listing them all, since this pic was taken I've also got the new Raiders 2006 jerseys (home & away), the Bulls 2006 jerseys (home & away), a Kangaroos jersey, two Queensland, a Hull KR jersey, a Wales jersey, and a few more old Bulls away jerseys. Lost count of how many in total (over 50 these days), will sit down one day and work it out.

jerseys3.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Jeeeeeeesus Cherisst:shock:

Got some clobber there, jed.

Yeh this the one Im talkin about.... not bad actually.

jersey12.jpg

jed

First Grade
Not a bad collection there, Choppies, not enough Lime Green though ;-)

Rise Against

choppies i dunno if u seen my question previously so ill ask again

do u collect these and just frame em or whatever or do u wear em?

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
A week or two back I spotted an old Northern Eagles jersey XXL I think and an older type Roosters jumper at that second hand warehouse in , carlton crescent ..summer hill opposite the railway line....it may be st vinnies not sure, not a shop, their warehouse

My nan shops there sometimes, Anglicare i think it is. :lol:

Latest posts