What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE KNIGHTS!

WTF7

Juniors
thickos said:
WTF7 said:
sorry guys the tigs will beat the knights and the way souths played last week there is a good chance of them beating you

You again? I thought you'd have learnt your lesson after the Cowboys debacle.

Let this be a case in point: A good year for the Tigpies, a terrible year for the Raiders, and we're on the same no. of competition points! Shows the difference between us and you lot. :lol:
we had a bad day so what we will beat newcastle
youll see and souths will smash you

thickos

First Grade
WTF7 said:
thickos said:
WTF7 said:
sorry guys the tigs will beat the knights and the way souths played last week there is a good chance of them beating you

You again? I thought you'd have learnt your lesson after the Cowboys debacle.

Let this be a case in point: A good year for the Tigpies, a terrible year for the Raiders, and we're on the same no. of competition points! Shows the difference between us and you lot. :lol:
we had a bad day so what we will beat newcastle
youll see and souths will smash you

Bad day? Mate the Tigers have had a bad existence! :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
Like thickos said, we have a bad year whilst you have an excellent year, and yet we are still on the same part of the table! :lol: That says alot about your mob, doesn't it!

sydraider

First Grade
SOUTHS played a damned good game against the broncs last week, i wouldnt take it as a token victory, i mean look at some of the spastics we have lost to this year, the knights game is one that comes to mind, they were pathetic and we still manage to lose it.
If we do make it due to the knighs then hooorah, souths played some footy last week that was pretty damned good.
Dont get me wrong i hope it all works out for us but it wont be easy.

WTF7

Juniors
oy buddy sorry but that i am just having a shit time i dont mean to take it on u but when i went to canberra my girl abused and had bottles thrown at her

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea well dont generalise
i live in sydney but ive been into Balmain and go rolled by 3 massive pricks, i was by myself, should i assume you are all like that?

greeneyed

First Grade
What a load of ridiculous rubbish. Canberra supporters are the most well behaved crowd in the league.

WTF7

Juniors
na bro i aint like that i just realised that i shouldnt accuse ppl man so i apologise to everyone i will not say shit anymore
SORRY GUYS GOOD LUCK ON THE WEEKEND

WTF7

Juniors
greeneyed said:
What a load of ridiculous rubbish. Canberra supporters are the most well behaved crowd in the league.
mate i did but i have never had any problems there be4 it always good coming down to canberra

greeneyed

First Grade
I wonder if Newcastle will win for Miss Universe tomorrow? She just said she would be at the game.....

Latest posts