What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 25 - Vs Knights

speedster

Juniors
Motivation looks to be very low amongst the group. They try to lift themselves for the occasion and make an effort but it's pretty thin and washes away pretty quickly when the scoreboard ticks over quickly in the wrong direction. Guys are no longer working hard off the ball and are leaving gaps that can't be closed with shoulders but only arms.

The final 2 weeks are going to be ugly I fear. Or uglier. We appear safe from the spoon but could well finish 16th the way it's shaping. 15th or 16th - either way it's a disaster of a season. We all want to press the fast forward button and I guess the players are no different.

Eric the great

Juniors
q
Motivation looks to be very low amongst the group. They try to lift themselves for the occasion and make an effort but it's pretty thin and washes away pretty quickly when the scoreboard ticks over quickly in the wrong direction. Guys are no longer working hard off the ball and are leaving gaps that can't be closed with shoulders but only arms.

The final 2 weeks are going to be ugly I fear. Or uglier. We appear safe from the spoon but could well finish 16th the way it's shaping. 15th or 16th - either way it's a disaster of a season. We all want to press the fast forward button and I guess the players are no different.
2 weeks till nightmare is over and hopefully look forward to 2025

Eric the great

Juniors
Unfortunately it's going to be a very slow and painful 2 weeks though Eric. But we can get excited about Wayne arriving in October and getting things right again.
I’ve never liked the off-season but this year I can’t wait for it our only bit of hope is the two sides we play rest most of there squad