What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE KNIGHTS!

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_69 said:
even if i had one, i'd still love a peice of Miss Universe
:lol: i'm sure a gentleman like you could easily win her heart. it is her heart you're attracted to, isn't it?

Raider_69

Post Whore
kris_man said:
Raider_69 said:
:lol: i'm sure a gentleman like you could easily win her heart. it is her heart you're attracted to, isn't it?

tit surely is... i mean ass if i would be after her for looks only... shit.. i lick her very much... crap!!!

She is good :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_69 said:
kris_man said:
Raider_69 said:

tit surely is... i mean ass if i would be after her for looks only... sh*t.. i lick her very much... crap!!!

:lol: :lol: oh crap, that's funny! :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
kris_man said:
Raider_69 said:

tit surely is... i mean ass if i would be after her for looks only... sh*t.. i lick her very much... crap!!!

:lol: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
Speaking of which, did anyone see her G-string magic at Miranda Fair on the news last night?

Very nice, and how embarassment.

thickos

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Speaking of which, did anyone see her G-string magic at Miranda Fair on the news last night?

She handled herself well I thought. Very funny though!

hrundi99

First Grade
Supposedly she alluded to it on the Footy Show even though they didn't have footage, which is pretty smart I reckon as it's essentially "heading it off at the pass".

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:

i did... my god was that a kodac moment

White Tiger

Juniors
thickos said:
WTF7 said:
sorry guys the tigs will beat the knights and the way souths played last week there is a good chance of them beating you

You again? I thought you'd have learnt your lesson after the Cowboys debacle.

Let this be a case in point: A good year for the Tigpies, a terrible year for the Raiders, and we're on the same no. of competition points! Shows the difference between us and you lot. :lol:

No mate your wrong!!

you over achieved last year and are just on you way down to were you belong!!!! :shock:

Were just waving at you on our way to the top!!

I know big call to make with one game left :p

thickos

First Grade
White Tiger said:
thickos said:
WTF7 said:
sorry guys the tigs will beat the knights and the way souths played last week there is a good chance of them beating you

You again? I thought you'd have learnt your lesson after the Cowboys debacle.

Let this be a case in point: A good year for the Tigpies, a terrible year for the Raiders, and we're on the same no. of competition points! Shows the difference between us and you lot. :lol:

No mate your wrong!!

you over achieved last year and are just on you way down to were you belong!!!! :shock:

Were just waving at you on our way to the top!!

I know big call to make with one game left :p

I'm not referring to just last season. We have made 15 out of the last 18 finals series. The Raiders have a history of sustained excellence.

Balmain and Wests have been in one finals series (total) since 1990.

Doesn't make pretty reading does it.

So IMO this has been a bad year for us. We expect September action because a club that values excellence like the Raiders expects to have a shot for the title.

You guys, well.... mediocrity will never know no better :p

Latest posts