What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side for the Bronco's Oppinions

Whats Doing

Bench
It is in fact Mullen's twin brother they have kept under wraps.

Anyway Kidley at fullback is a nightmare under the high ball as he cannot catch a cold let alone a high ball from Locky.

Bicey_18

Bench
Johns will back up, he will love the chance to be pitted against Lockyer and prove who is the world's best

knights9

Juniors
1. Hinton
2. Carney
3. Gidley
4. Carmont
5. Quinn
6. Gidley
7. Johns
8. Smith
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Lowrie

14. Davico
15. Cooper
16. Brown
17. Mullen

antonius

Coach
Johns said in an interview he will back up baring injury. Kidley played a lot of fullback when he first came into first grade and he was bad. If Seage is fit then he should be first choice (assuming Milton is out) if not then Hinton would be my choice. I think Lowrie deserves a run on spot at lock in front of Tanner. I don't like the idea of Tanner on the bench, we need some muscle there, especially playing against Webcke,Civoniceva,Thaiday and co. We need some genuine front rowers to our bench. I would start Mullen at 5/8th ahead of Kidley based on the change we saw when Mullen went there against the Rabbits, Kidley on the bench to cover backline injuries. If Buderus isn't playing (suspended, and I think it unlikely) then get Campbell back from local league to play hooker.

1. Seage
2. Carney
3. Gidley
4. Carmont
5. Quinn
6. Mullen
7. Johns
8. Smith
9. Buderus
10. Davico
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Lowrie

14. Woolnough
15. Snowden
16. White
17. Kidley

That's my opinion, I doubt we'll get anything like that, and Hagan will copy and paste last weeks team into this weeks programe, and change it only if forced too, that's the way it is with him.

Jono078

Referee
Does anyone think Hinton would be ready for FG? And how has he been going this year?

antonius

Coach
Jono078 said:
Does anyone think Hinton would be ready for FG? And how has he been going this year?
I've seen him in a few games this year, and a lot previously, and he's got class written all over him, he's the complete fullback. They were going to use him last year when we were really struggling for players, but couldn't because of the 2nd tier cap. Going on what I've seen from him he'd handle it, is young though, so not sure if nerves would get him, but he seems pretty cool under pressure. Great under the ball, perfect positionally, great returner of the ball, backs up in attack, scores a lot of tries, and I would think racks up a lot of try assists. He's one of our brightest prospects IMO. He is also keeping Seage out of the position in Premier League.

Roy

Juniors
my bad i should have johns at 7 with mullen on the bench. Clone joey imagine bedsy trying to decide which one to pass the ball to.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hinton would be a good option at fullback now I think about it. Seagey would be named if he was fit obviously, but as I said earlier, he never played yesterday so I dont know what the go is there. We need to have two props on the bench, its a must.

thuganomics

Coach
If Seage isn't ready...

I have a funny..funny feeling Hagan will name Kidley at fullback and Mullen at pivot.

Jayell

Juniors
It seems that Brad Tighe has been forgotten after last year. Whilst he struggled at first, he devloped into a very promising player last year.
I know he's young, but so are some of our other boys. Grass-pass Gidley has been useless his whole career(except for that field goal against the broncos a few years back), Carmont tries hard but struggles, Carney gives me heart palpitations and Big Gidley is getting on.
We need a bit of spark....I reckon Pad Thai is our man

chinorocks

Juniors
Team I'd pick for this week.

1. Seage
2. Carmont
3. Gidley
4. Tighe
5. Quinn
6. Mullen
7. Johns
8. Smith
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Newton
12. Simpson
13. Lowrie

14. Davico
15. Snowden
16. Tanner or Brown
17. Kidley

Tighe may just offer the spark that we will lack while Milton is sidelined. Carney deserves to be in reserve grade. Tanner needs a break to get over all these concussions but he'll probably be there. The side will look nothing like that one!

RABK

Referee
Brown, Lowrie and Mullen are all pretty much certainties for the bench with Bedsy, Simmo and Johns backing up.

antonius

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Brown, Lowrie and Mullen are all pretty much certainties for the bench with Bedsy, Simmo and Johns backing up.
That's a very lightweight bench, against some powerhouse Broncos forwards. We field a bench like that and we'll get hammered. We had a lightweight bench against Souths and didn't fair well up front, I'd rate Brisbane a fair way in front of the Souths forwards.

Boxer

Juniors
This would be my team, I just know that it wont be the selections now, or anytime in the future.

Seage
Carney
M Gidley
Carmont
Quinn
Mullen
Johns
K Gidley
Simpson
Newton
Smith
Buderus